Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
So funny, I also installed the Z26 brake pads today on my 2015 Performance Package GT. They feel good so far but not enough miles on them to tell about the brake dust. They are smooth and quite though, factory pads were beginning to make the Brembo brake noise all the time.
Sponsored

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium 6SPD
I finally got around to changing out my trans fluid to the BG stuff, damn what a difference.

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
Looks great man! Glad I saw this post too because I'm assuming that is the CS front splitter? If so, you have the look I'm trying to achieve on my car with the front splitter and the GT350 spoiler.
Thank you, Sir!!! Yessir, it's the GT/CS Splitter. It's an easy part to change. Get with Benny at Levittown and pick one up.

Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
After installing the Ford Racing short throw shifter many months back along with some different bushings and mount I was getting some NVR up into the shifter which was causing the stock plastic reverse lockout collar to vibrate above 2500 rpm's. The plastic rattle was nerve wracking to say the least.

This weekend I installed the Barton billet reverse lockout collar which has an o-ring in it to combat this exact thing. Well, after about 30 mins to take off the shifter knob I had installed with red loctite (lesson learned......nothing higher than blue from now on), the Barton collar was a pretty quick install and YES, the noise is FINALLY gone!!!

It's the little things in life!!!!

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Word. Hopefully the dam holds up too.

I walked out, opened the garage, took a look then closed the garage.
Are you near the Oroville area? They have been hit hard with rain and it looks like more is coming according to the weather forecast today.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Are you near the Oroville area? They have been hit hard with rain and it looks like more is coming according to the weather forecast today.
Been hearing about that too. Some co workers around me who live near there are granted 35 days of administrative leave if the dam fails.

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
It only took me 10 months, but I finally emptied my Mishimoto catch can for the first time... dumped maybe 3/4 cup of oil out. I assume this would be average?

Also: that can is a B***H to unscrew!
Yes, it is. I have the same one installed in a 2017 GT PP and I cannot just unscrew it and get it out. I have to disconnect the hoses and remove the entire housing. It is way too tight in there to get it out. How was it for you?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
No not anymore. I'm out in the bay area now.

I used to live in Chico and went to Butte College for a while. I've been following this as all my family and a lot of friends are down river in Sacramento.

I have a creek behind my house and it looks like a white water rapid right now.

This is a picture close to where I work from about a week ago. Funny because I work in Wine/Beer/Spirits and this is exactly the type of people I deal with.
lagunitas-floating-flooding.jpg

Sponsored

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Interesting. I work for a Food and Beverage distributor and one of our products is Lagunitas here in the Tri county area.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
No not anymore. I'm out in the bay area now.

I used to live in Chico and went to Butte College for a while. I've been following this as all my family and a lot of friends are down river in Sacramento.

I have a creek behind my house and it looks like a white water rapid right now.

This is a picture close to where I work from about a week ago. Funny because I work in Wine/Beer/Spirits and this is exactly the type of people I deal with.
Haha I went to Chico State and then lived there after for a total of 7 years, when the streets of Chico would flood that is exactly what we would do, float down the street drinking beers :cheers:

Live in Downtown Sac now, but still following what is happening up there closely, my family used to have a house boat on Lake Oroville, super scary stuff

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Interesting. I work for a Food and Beverage distributor and one of our products is Lagunitas here in the Tri county area.
Nice, you probably distributed some of the marketing collateral that I designed in the past.

Haha I went to Chico State and then lived there after for a total of 7 years, when the streets of Chico would flood that is exactly what we would do, float down the street drinking beers :cheers:

Live in Downtown Sac now, but still following what is happening up there closely, my family used to have a house boat on Lake Oroville, super scary stuff
Yeah, tubing and drinking beer(and other things) is a way of life up there. Super scary about the dam and flooding though.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yesterday morning up on Sky Line Drive;
Sponsored