Sponsored

Puddle light mirror upgrade?

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Gents.. I have base 15 convertible... I would really like the side mirrors with the lights.. I just ordered the new door sills that have lights.. does anyone know if I can upgrade to those mirrors w the lights & if so, where can I get them.. thanks
Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Wrong forum, This is the GT350 forum. We don't do puddle lights here. :D

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Gents.. I have base 15 convertible... I would really like the side mirrors with the lights.. I just ordered the new door sills that have lights.. does anyone know if I can upgrade to those mirrors w the lights & if so, where can I get them.. thanks
What is a puddle light ????????????

:ford::ford::ford::ford:

vudupwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black GT350
I believe it's the light in the mirror that projects the pony on the ground. Wouldn't be much extra weight. I wouldn't have minded a cobra shaped light on the 350. Too much of a gimmick?

Sponsored

cattivo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geno
Vehicle(s)
17GT350
The question is, would they work? I have a set just sitting out there in the garage.

OP
OP
MontynPhilly

MontynPhilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I believe w my base S550 I need to replace both mirrors. The main problem is that I don't have the wiring harness in my doors that can support them. I'm not good enough to look&Google isn't helping me either.

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I believe it's the light in the mirror that projects the pony on the ground. Wouldn't be much extra weight. I wouldn't have minded a cobra shaped light on the 350. Too much of a gimmick?
No more gimmicky the our stupid sequential tail lights... the tail lights make the car look cheap

88mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Puddle lights = +10hp

vudupwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black GT350
+10 hp lol. Been a GM guy most my life and I have always liked the sequential tail lights, but I am willing to understand and accept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Sponsored