• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

**SOLD** Steeda Rear Braces, Diff bushings, IRS supports, and vertical links.

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
ALL SOLD

Reposting because I didn't read the rules and got my post deleted. Oops.

I have the Steeda rear braces, Diff bushings (red only), IRS subframe supports, billet vertical links. I will sell it all together for $400 plus shipping. It's about $750 in parts. Individual prices are below.

Steeda Billet Vertical Links $200 shipped
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-billet-aluminum-vertical-links-2015-all-555-4121.html

Steeda differential bushing inserts. $50 Shipped
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-...insert-system-urethane-2015-all-555-4439.html

Steeda Subframe supports. $50 Shipped - SOLD
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-irs-sub-frame-bushing-support-system-2015-555-4437.html

Steeda rear IRS subframe braces. Missing one of the square threaded backplates. One can be ordered from Steeda for a few dollars. $180 Shipped
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-irs-subframe-brace-2015-coupe-555-5754.html
20170208_092647.jpg
20170208_092606.jpg
20170208_092546.jpg
20170208_092533.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
pm'd you about subframe supports.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Great deal for the good stuff! Those IRS supports fill in the entire open space of the rubber IRS mount bushing. Those vertical links are vastly overbuilt and the bushing oversized - squeaking will not happen when lubed properly. IRS braces capture the IRS at three points and have been raved over by folks I know who have put just them on. Differential bushings will help solidify the pumpkin so it doesn't twist when applying power, which will make power feel more instant and under your control and help ultimately with wheel hop as part of the package. I have all of these things.

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have >15K on most of my Steeda parts, some almost 20K. This package is a steal.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Any update on shipping?

Sponsored

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Tracking number pls? Did you ship from Leesburg? I should have received it already.

OP
OP
Mike A.

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Tracking number pls? Did you ship from Leesburg? I should have received it already.
Sorry, shipped a bunch of stuff a few days ago. Your box was left out, sorry about that. It shipped yesterday (dropped it off before the PO opened). It will be delivered tomorrow.
Sponsored