Illinois-Chicago

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
I'm assuming that you are referring to the front end suspension being noisy.
You can try lifting front end and loose strut tower nuts than put the car back on the straight/even ground and tight them nuts back to specs. That's my advise before tearing suspension up again.
I did my suspension upgrades myself and haven't experienced anything like you however it does happen sometimes for various reasons. Good luck and if that doesn't work for you, shoot me a pm.
- Jacob
Thanks but there is a reason I paid him to do that. I do not have the tools, work space or any of the expertise to do it myself.
Sponsored

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
I get where you coming from.
If you want to swing by my house, I'll do that for you free of charge as I have lots of time on hand for several weeks. Let me know if I can help

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
I get where you coming from.
If you want to swing by my house, I'll do that for you free of charge as I have lots of time on hand for several weeks. Let me know if I can help
Thanks. I really appreciate it, I will PM you

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hi all im in elgin. Currently 17 gb gt auto on order how ever I may change it to manual today. I see a whipple in my future and this is a dd. Good to see we have a lot of helpful people on here :)

I would love to pay someone to help me install stuff but teach me as well :)

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Hi all im in elgin. Currently 17 gb gt auto on order how ever I may change it to manual today. I see a whipple in my future and this is a dd. Good to see we have a lot of helpful people on here :)

I may be able to help with the suspension, steering, exhaust ect. Let me know what do you wanna get done
- Jacob

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
[MENTION=11910]Renner[/MENTION] Pm me a price for headers please.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
May take you up on that! Need to swap my exhaust back to stock and doing it with jacks is a bit of a pain.

Been a while since I've posted in here but good to see everyone is still around. :thumbsup:
Yah I have done like 5 Mustang exhaust on the ground and they suck...this will be much easier now :). Shoot me a pm when you are ready

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm in Huntley and can work out a deal for install/teaching

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm assuming that you are referring to the front end suspension being noisy.
You can try lifting front end and loose strut tower nuts than put the car back on the straight/even ground and tight them nuts back to specs. That's my advise before tearing suspension up again.
I did my suspension upgrades myself and haven't experienced anything like you however it does happen sometimes for various reasons. Good luck and if that doesn't work for you, shoot me a pm.
- Jacob
I pulled his suspension twice and drove the car for miles without hearing the noise...even sent video of me driving it with no noise. So unless it's some fluke I have no clue what it is. I had suspension clunk on my GT after springs and fixed it with new dampers and bearings

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PRICE DROP ON WHEELS/TIRES $800 first come first served :ford:
make me an offer..need them gone. plenty of tread left...put them on and you got all summer out of them

Same wheels as my profile pic...no rash at all

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Who in the south suburbs has installed a clear bra? Any comments good or bad on installers?

Thanks

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Any place you guys recommend going to for wheel mounting ? Already had a previous bad experience at discount tire would rather not go there this time

_theOldBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
If on the Northside, I have gotten good service and fair pricing from Ashland Tire and Auto. ( http://www.ashlandtire.com/ ) They swapped my P-zeros for all seasons a couple months ago. I think only charged me $125 and bagged and loaded my summer tires in my car for me.

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
Anyone in the Chicagoland burbs get their OPG's done at a local shop? Wanna get mine done before I put the Whipple on...
Did you ever get an answer? I want to do the same.
Sponsored