Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
  • Banned
Does anyone know the specs on the carbon ceramic brake rotors for the ford GT? I'm curious if the rotor size is the same as the GT350.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
  • Banned
Guess they moved this thread.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Does anyone know the specs on the carbon ceramic brake rotors for the ford GT? I'm curious if the rotor size is the same as the GT350.
A few seconds with Google tells me the fronts are similar in size. Rears not so much.

http://performance.ford.com/content...sts/Media Room/2017/01/2017_GT_Tech_Specs.pdf

Clipped from the source:

Ford GT BRAKES
Type Four-wheel power carbon ceramic matrix disc brakes with four-sensor, four-channel
antilock braking system and AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control
Front 394- x 36-mm, floating-type vented and cross-drilled discs, Brembo six-piston fixed
aluminum calipers
Rear 360 x 32-mm vented discs and cross-drilled discs, Brembo four-piston fixed aluminum
calipers, electronically actuated Brembo spot caliper parking brake

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/2015/08/24/gt350-gt350r-tech-specs.pdf
GT350 BRAKES
Type Four-wheel power discs with four-sensor, four-channel antilock braking system and AdvanceTrac®
electronic stability control
Front 394- x 36-mm aluminum hat, floating-type vented and cross-drilled discs, Brembo six-piston fixed
aluminum calipers
Rear 380- x 26-mm vented discs and cross-drilled discs, four-piston fixed aluminum calipers, drum-in hat
parking brake
Sponsored