Sponsored

PK Auto

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I was in the market for a new set of wheels. I messaged several vendors, PK Auto Design being the last. It was at the time PK just got established on the forums and didn't see them. They were the first to get back to me, work on designs, find a few options of what I was looking for and got me a great price (black friday). After all this hard work, he let me know that it was Paul (former N4SM rep). It was all clear with his knowledge and customer service after he said that.
I ordered and paid for the set of wheels, all the while Paul kept in touch, kept me updated on the progress of my order and would reply to any questions, concerns or me nagging him since I was so excited to get the wheels.
When they were delivered, the packing was so well covered, wrapped and packaged it was my biggest complaint with the whole process. There was so much wrapping and packaging and all I wanted was my wheels on the car.
IF/when I want a new set of wheels, I will go to PK and only PK. I have recommended him to several people already, and I have only had the wheels for 3 days.
The wheels: offset and stance exceeded every expectation and I still giggle when I see my car.

Thank you for everything you do Paul and the PK team!
Sponsored

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
+ 1
Paul is great. Whether you're inquiring about specific fitments or ordering parts, he's always responsive. Just ordered some parts, shipped soon after I got off the phone.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Dude, Paul's awesome. I can't imagine that I'd want to deal with another company or rep for tires/wheels, not after how well he dealt with my requests and concerns.

He's got a customer for a good long time, here.