Sponsored

2015 Mustang INTERIOR Pictures

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
someone wanted that i make the center from the dash gloss black, its more black than gloss ;)

That actually looks really good. Much better in my opinion. Hopefully the aftermarket will deliver.
Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I really like the turned aluminium finish..........not the first muscle/pony car to feature it though ;)

HAHA! That's exactly what I think of when I think of machine turned aluminum.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
The center stack is darker. It sets off the buttons better and looks less plasticy

Mriley

Ah I see it now. Subtle, but agreed that would be a very tasteful mod.

Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Thanks for the enlightenment, TampaBear67. My lack of knowledge showing, but it does kind of look like faux carbon fiber to the uninformed. Thanks for showing the difference in pictures, because that other one did make it look like white plastic due to lighting. I'm quite happy with it being brushed aluminum!!

smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Auto, 13 Escape SEL
An engine turned aluminum finish was also used recently in the '08-'09 Bullitt mustangs.... and it rocks.
DSC03937.jpg

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Thanks for the enlightenment, TampaBear67. My lack of knowledge showing, but it does kind of look like faux carbon fiber to the uninformed. Thanks for showing the difference in pictures, because that other one did make it look like white plastic due to lighting. I'm quite happy with it being brushed aluminum!!

It's not necessarily your lack of knowledge that is an issue, but that you have to remember these are only photos and they are limited in how well the present reality. There are tons of people that are convinced they don't like the new Mustang and they base their opinion solely on photos. I've done that before with other cars only to feel like a fool when I first saw the car in person. The Mercedes S-Class for example, the W222 chassis photos looked absolutely boring. Now that the cars are in my dealer lot(I work at an MB dealer) they are absolutely stunning. I felt the same way seeing the 2015 Mustang at the DC Autoshow. The physical presence of the car is unmistakeable.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Glad I can help JoeDog. As Grimace said a Picture may be worth a Thiusand Words, but Seeing it in Person is Priceless. Sadly I have only been able to see the 2015 in pictures so far but I still think It's a Stunning Car. I can't wait to see it and find all thr other little details you can only pick up first hand.

Sponsored

GTsquid

Nice point dudes. Definitely not the first use of engine turned aluminum in a sports car or a Mustang for that matter.

To me it seems less out of place and less cheap looking on the S550 than the old Bullitts where it feels like it's trying to look more upscale.

OP
OP
Callie

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
someone wanted that i make the center from the dash gloss black, its more black than gloss ;)

orig.

attachment.jpg

Good job Chris. Thanks!

I was actually hoping to see what the aluminum dash surrounding the HVAC would look like in that glossy black finish but that works too. :)

c3po

CNCforlife
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion- company car
Nice!! With this effect, it might be conducive to change up the vents a bit but you wouldn't have to. I like the mix of Matte and gloss. BMW's are every bit as "murdered out" as this with less flash. Nicely done, chrisvr6!

c3po

CNCforlife
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion- company car
I have that same gloss black finish in my '14 Fusion, which looks really nice, but it really shows dust and fingerprints. Easy to clean, though.
Sponsored