Sponsored

Is this oil normal on my p1sc?

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt

Car is not daily driven, has about 6k miles on procharger . What gives?
Sponsored

OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Oil level is ok. When i did the 5k oil change i put the used oil back in an empty bottle and it filled back near the top.

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Oil level is ok. When i did the 5k oil change i put the used oil back in an empty bottle and it filled back near the top.
Hmm yea that's strange, guess it's just sweating. I haven't even hit 500 miles on mine yet so mine still looks clean.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hmm yea that's strange, guess it's just sweating. I haven't even hit 500 miles on mine yet so mine still looks clean.
sweating? How much is the 3 year warranty?

https://www.procharger.com/faq
What type of warranty is provided with ProCharger systems?
Most ProCharger systems are covered by a 1 year warranty, although a 3 year extended coverage policy
is available

Sponsored

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
sweating? How much is the 3 year warranty?

https://www.procharger.com/faq
What type of warranty is provided with ProCharger systems?
Most ProCharger systems are covered by a 1 year warranty, although a 3 year extended coverage policy
is available
I think the 3 year warranty is like $100 or something.

Sweating is what some people call a leak that is more like a coating building over time. You'll never actually get a drip and you could wipe it all up and it would look clean for a while. For instance every single LS engine I've owned sweated from the rear main. I'd wipe up at oil change intervals and it would be fine. You only do anything if it starts to actually drip, and then when you do fix it it will still sweat oil.

Silver Bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Procharged Auto Silver
New member here still trying to figure out the ins & outs of the forum ! Looks like it mite be coming from the drain line , make sure its tight ?

OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
New member here still trying to figure out the ins & outs of the forum ! Looks like it mite be coming from the drain line , make sure its tight ?
Oil line is bone dry.

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
PC told me it was normal. The oil sometimes finds its way out with all the pressure from the blower. As long as it's not dripping oil, you should be good. If your not comfortable with it the way it is, new seals will stop it from leaking.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Engines don't sweat oil. Lol
They call it seeping when it weeps out just s moist layer of oil but not enough for a leak. Do a google search but I recall seeing Procharger mention that that side of the housing isn't sealed on the compressor side so any oil inside of the housing can seep past the housing. Is the compressor housing moist on the inside?