Sponsored

Blacked out rear lights

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
I was at Modurstang Fri and saw Mikes Car, I have been looking at options to blacken the rear lights and GT badge (along with the reversing lights etc) I wasn't keen on the tints owing to the difficulty in fitting but now via Mike a chap 10 mins from me is painting them with lacquer with a tint in (somehow)

I really like the look and think it will work but does anyone have any photo shop skills? I would love to see it before.....however I am rubbish with this sort of stuff

Modurstang Car

My car, which I think would suit the look??

Sponsored

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Vinyl tints FTW!

Find a local graphics company to fit them for you if you don't feel up to the job. Totally reversible whereas spraying them isn't and there's no guarantee of a great finish.
I did go to the guys that did my stripes, they were very good and diligent like you would not believe., he could do them but was concerned about getting in to some of the edges etc. IN fact he pretty much said no he wouldn't do it as he couldn't guarantee his work.

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
It really shouldn't be an issue. Mine have been on for exactly a year now:

The only reason I didn't do them myself was because I didn't have anywhere heated to do them and it was January.
Did your tints turn the lights red? Were they an anchor room or something like that purchase?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic