The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Great price too at £145. Aftermarket you can add another £100.
For my money that's a definite tick in the box...
Even at £80 an hour (fords general price...), if it takes two hours to fit and track the new springs, £300 isn't a bad price! Shame it's 5.0 only! Could probably get a hefty discount off the 'Install price' if you buy them 'with' the car so it's done before pickup.

Herpa Stripes as well, finally doing full stripes from stock... Bit annoyed the picture of the boot liner SHOWS RED TAIL LIGHTS (W4NKERS!)

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I guess you won't need to pay the insurance premium for aftermarket lowering as it came from the factory with the eibach Pro Kit springs on and you can direct the insurer to this very Ford price list.... that may influence my choice of spring for my MY2017...... ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I guess you won't need to pay the insurance premium for aftermarket lowering as it came from the factory with the eibach Pro Kit springs on and you can direct the insurer to this very Ford price list.... that may influence my choice of spring for my MY2017...... ;)
It wouldn't be classed as a Mod, but it would be an 'optional extra' and it wouldn't come from factory, just from Ford with it... But at least Ford are entertaining the Idea of modding, plenty of randoms on facebook groups etc who're merrily going about modding their cars and they're like first time Mustang owners / Never entertained the idea of one before.
Ford may as well profit of it whilst they can.

Speaking of which... WHERE'S THE FKING POWER PACKS. :frusty::frusty:

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It wouldn't be classed as a Mod, but it would be an 'optional extra' and it wouldn't come from factory, just from Ford with it... But at least Ford are entertaining the Idea of modding, plenty of randoms on facebook groups etc who're merrily going about modding their cars and they're like first time Mustang owners / Never entertained the idea of one before.
Ford may as well profit of it whilst they can.

Speaking of which... WHERE'S THE FKING POWER PACKS. :frusty::frusty:
Thats very odd come to think of it. Ford UK won't be swapping springs out, they will be placing factory orders for this stuff surely. Which begs the question why are they using Eibach not FRPS springs and keeping the money in the Ford group?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@v8hgt no idea unless they got a deal or FRPS is using eibach? My guess is they'd order them to dealership and fit them at the dealer, not at flatrock. Or get the morons in Zeebrugge to do it lololololl.
@GR11M Probably not, but I can live in hope, if they're going through the red tape as people say they are, then, surely they'd want them to come over, then they can easily get over the PP for MY18's too (under the same premise).

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Does the Eibech lower the car at all or will it look the exact same, just handle better?

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully if they don't, someone else will sell these unofficially

Sponsored

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
Make the 31k I dropped look like a bargain, go on ford, keep rising the prices, just helps residuals ;)!

By the time the MY21 comes out, they'll be £150k :lol:

Agreed, paid 31.5k last March, this April it will be 35k for the same spec :headbonk:
I had seriously looked at selling and moving up to a GT but come April this will be the thick end of 39k :crazy:
I know the £ is in the toilet against the $ ! but 39k

The more I think about it as the early owners of the first s550 I think we have had the bargain :thumbsup:

The only down side is the stupid amount Ive of money spent on mods,
I had always planned on mine being a keeper, so when the warranty runs out its tuning time to stay up with those pesky GT's (except Gibo of course)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
My guess is they'd order them to dealership and fit them at the dealer, not at flatrock. Or get the morons in Zeebrugge to do it lololololl.
The pricelist says Dealer Supplied so it'll be dealer fitted also i'd say. I'd also reckon they'd be classed as a mod for insurance purposes as they're not part of a standard build. The pricelist also states that they're not covered by the Ford warranty.

Does the Eibech lower the car at all or will it look the exact same, just handle better?
Lowers by around an inch all round. This is mine on Pro Kit and 25/23 spacers.
car.JPG

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
(& [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] ) couldn't agree more, been a somewhat worthwhile 'investment' at the minute. Actually selling them is another question, but there's plenty out there that want them ;)! Especially one with proper fking tyres which IMO is probably the biggest selling point of anyone wishing to sell their MY15/16/17 for a MY18 and has MPSS on it.
Don't think the tires will matter at all, unless you are on the forums or are a Mustang nut. you won't have a clue that the tires are so bad. Mind you I know many people who still have the P Zeros and use the car as a DD

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
GT Manual RR has increased by £1,350.00 since I ordered. Option costs stayed same

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, paid 31.5k last March, this April it will be 35k for the same spec :headbonk:
I had seriously looked at selling and moving up to a GT but come April this will be the thick end of 39k :crazy:
I know the £ is in the toilet against the $ ! but 39k

The more I think about it as the early owners of the first s550 I think we have had the bargain :thumbsup:

The only down side is the stupid amount Ive of money spent on mods,
I had always planned on mine being a keeper, so when the warranty runs out its tuning time to stay up with those pesky GT's (except Gibo of course)
Built block, Turbo, IC, Meth and i'll have gibbo crying like a lil b1tch because a 4pot smashed him with 650BHP :thumbsup:.

Jokes aside, [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] has the highest BHP GT in the UK currently, and it's only getting more powerful lol.

Money spent on mods is just p1ss money to me, can regain most of the cost of them when reselling, or well, any of it would be nice.

@Golden goner, when selling it'd be something I'd mention to the prospective buyer that it's got grippier tyres than the stock rubbish, if the option comes up 2 at the same price, youd go for the 'safer' one ;)!
Sponsored