Sponsored

New Owner - Grabber Blue fully loaded

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I've been lurking for a short period of time and just bought a grabber blue GT this week. It was supposed to be the dealers demo car and had just arrived with them and hadn't been registered and was used for a couple of test drives on trade plates. There were 50 miles on the clock and most of those were from the two test drives I had in it. In the end the chance to jump the waiting list queue and get a car spec'd as I would have done it sealed the deal. I picked it up today.

Today has been insane and filled with so many instances of positive attention from people everywhere I went with the car. Young lad coming out of school as I parked up and got out of the car, says, "Wow dad look at that!" and his dad was more excited than he was, asking to take photos.

Parked it up a few times and it drew people around it taking photos, young and old. It also turns heads and passing cars were slowing down as the drivers tried to get a good look when I was parked up. Even had people just coming up and asking about it when getting in or out of it, especially at Tesco, and I even overheard conversations discussing the Mustang as I walked past people going into the store.

I will admit that in the back of my mind I'm terrified that the positive attention turns into someone scratching it or worse, but I'd rather give people the benefit and hope everyone just enjoys it as they are now. Seriously chuffed with my new toy.
Bitonthesidesmall.jpg
Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Congratulations... and welcome to the fold!

Grabber is so sweet with the black, and it's gonna be twice as unique now that's it's being kicked off the pitch for the '18 season when they bring in revamp.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Mr Wibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT550
Congratulations mate it looks great, I'm with you on worrying about positive attention changing to negative attention.

Especially when I recently had my ST keyed I hope that doesn't happen to my Stang in a few months but you always run that risk

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Beautiful, hope you enjoy her.

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Looks lovely:thumbsup: Shame you missed out on all the fun of waiting months, planning mode, checking shipping sites and wotnot :D

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Welcome to the nut house looking forward to seeing a grabber Blue at a meet this year
Nice ride mate enjoy

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Loving that colour. Would have been my choice if it had been available back in 2015.

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Looks lovely:thumbsup: Shame you missed out on all the fun of waiting months, planning mode, checking shipping sites and wotnot :D
Yep, just got to make sure I don't rub it in too much, especially with me getting to wait 9 months from end of September 2016 before I can enjoy my car :headbonk:

Sponsored

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Hi & Welcome! Lot of love for the Grabber Blue! The attention you get wont stop with that colour!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats! and nice job on beating the waiting time. Enjoy and be careful in these crappy conditions!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Lovely :thumbsup:
Few more black accents and you'll be all the way ;)

OP
OP
Phil_AVF

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow