Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
32328356621_53ccedfddd_c.jpg

Totally loving that hood, looks amazing!
That's a proper hood! Would deffo have that ;)!

They can remove their pesky led bulbs, i'll put them on the car for a 1000th of the price anyway ;)!

[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] think it's best we wait and see, ford, whoever we can really talk to, wont be at liberty to say if they do know anything, but we can deffo voice our opinions.

I'd ideally like to see the exact car the US get... but in RHD. No changes... But we all know we'll at least get dropped sequential indicators. my guess is if the Tri-bar DRl's 'go' then they'll be in the Sidelight/Fog light (as they're now dual integrated). And then other things such as bonnet vents (wont make it probably, but most will buy a new hood on the forum, or it'll look better without them - Horizontal lines on a vertically lined hood?!). But barring major changes, I'd rather they gave us the US spec - or as close to legally possible.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
That's a proper hood! Would deffo have that ;)!
My favourite so far, if I get one it has to have some kind of venting in it to keep the aero functioning as Ford intended and of course help limit hood wobble at speed.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clear rears guys

[ame]

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Faux gas cap.
Clear rears.
Same interior dash trim
no interior dash gauges
no hood vents (look at the lines around 00:08)
Single exit tail pipes

Looks like old rear lights too.

Same dumbo ears

Pros:
looks like a new spoiler.
New engine (Probably)
Is that a longer lower grille or just the camo?

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you look at the tail pipe there is clearly two pipes per side. Then for this mule welded to that strange end (perhaps for easier tailpipe gas testing)
Good spot, but all GT will have quad exhaust, just really bloody hope we get active or the option of having it. Save me around ÂŁ1500 in exhaust. :)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Call me mental, but I have just agreed with the dealership to hold fire on the order for my replacement mustang until I hear more regarding the MY18 model.

In all honesty, as my car wasn't expected until mid September, and Im not one to drive it much in the winter, Im more than happy to wait another 6-9 or so months for delivery.

We'll see!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Call me mental, but I have just agreed with the dealership to hold fire on the order for my replacement mustang until I hear more regarding the MY18 model.

In all honesty, as my car wasn't expected until mid September, and Im not one to drive it much in the winter, Im more than happy to wait another 6-9 or so months for delivery.

We'll see!
Don't blame ya. As long as it's Magnetic ;)

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good decision I think
This, some photos were just posted of a white on outside on the road, it looks really good and in my view all the front needed was a chrome horse to break the big mouth up.

The vents looked good as well, no longer stuck on, maybe as the car was out on the road it was a final car and not a mock up.

Interior also looked nice, the leather centre console really is nice and I can see all the MY15-17 owners retro-fitting that as it will be a direct easy replacement. :)

But yeah if I had the option of S550.1 or S550.2 and insurance is paying I'd take the .2 all day long, it is simply a better car and hopefully won't be trying to throw you into a field as much.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if they will have a California special for the 18's!

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Don't blame ya. As long as it's Magnetic ;)
The picture of the MY18 in Magnetic helped sell it to me.

Magnetic, gloss black over the top stripes - basically my last car but newer!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The picture of the MY18 in Magnetic helped sell it to me.

Magnetic, gloss black over the top stripes - basically my last car but newer!
Yeah in magnetic the front-end really works, looks better I'd say, same with ingot silver. But the other colours seem a bit meh, but we all mod here and whats a hood or some grill/pony mods to sort that.

Good thing is new car will drive better and handle safer, if we get magneride it will be a massive improvement over current stock car and you can enjoy the extra power and response too. :)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Call me mental...
Tough one but I'd be tempted to wait on MY18. After all, we're pretty good at waiting on these things...

But yeah if I had the option of S550.1 or S550.2 and insurance is paying I'd take the .2 all day long, it is simply a better car and hopefully won't be trying to throw you into a field as much.
Obviously we don't know pricing yet but I'd assume insurance wouldn't be paying for all of it.
Sponsored