Custom headlight installer in SoCal?

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Hey does anyone have a recommendation for a shop or person who can professionally install the diode dynamic led lights in my head lights and some other custom things?

Appreciate any feed back
Sponsored

Last edited:

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hillbank Motorsports will handle anything you need. [MENTION=9290]HBMike[/MENTION] will take care of you.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
This guy focuses ONLY on lighting. He can also do custom work. Just reached out for a quote myself, prices aren't too bad either in relation to the cost of one brand new headlamp lol.

http://elstiggarage.com

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
wonder how much installing the diode dynamic led lights would cost. LMK what you get quoted. something i wanna do in the future too.

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
Yeah i'm also interested in getting those diode dynamic head lights. I just emailed him for a quote. Hopefully prices aren't too expensive.

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
please report back with what they quoted you i wanna do that mod

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
I found out that for RGBW its $300 and RGBWA $340 for complete install. 6 hours install. Wish it was a cheaper install price at El stig garage.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I found out that for RGBW its $300 and RGBWA $340 for complete install. 6 hours install. Wish it was a cheaper install price at El stig garage.

I was quoted $360 labor total for Demon Eyes and the Tri Bars. Additional $240 if I wanted bluetooth controllers for individual control of the lights (which would allow for color combos). Definitely a big pill to swallow, however, it's also a big risk for a small shop to take. Especially when a set of headlamps for our cars cost around $2600 to replace.

I cannot speak to the quality of his work or his efforts, but that's what his reputation is for. With that said, I rather pay $360 for guaranteed work than $2600 for a set of new headlamps due to trying to save a few bucks.

boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
I actually have experience with El Stig Garage.
He started out doing headlight work on the side while I had my Genesis Coupe 4 years ago. He did some headlight work for me (black out the chrome and add Morimoto xB halo/angel eyes) and they turned out great.

After few months, I had some issues (some LEDs went out), and he actually took care of me free of charge and got it all fixed and working in perfect condition.

He's now doing headlight work full time and I'd definitely recommend going to El Stig for any headlight work. I'm not sure if he remembers me, since it's been so long, but you can let him know that Harrison (with the black Genesis from about 4 years ago) recommended his service. Maybe he'll get you a good quote? :)

Sponsored

boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
If you're willing to go all out, there's also another guy known as FlyRyde (Chris).
He does amazing work, but he's a bit more pricey.
He primarily works on GTRs and higher end cars, but he used to do work for Genesis back in the day too. If you want to go all out and have $$$$ to burn, look up FlyRyde on instagram or FlyRyde.com.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
im big time interested in this keep me posted fellas

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
this was my quote from el stig what ya think?

-RGBWA DRL LED Boards w/Bluetooth Controller: $420
-RGBW Demon Eye Kit w/Bluetooth Controller: $200
-Properly Open/Reseal Mustang Headlights: $200
-Mount/Wire/Program RGBWA LED Boards: $140
-Mount/Wire Demon Eye Kit: $60

Parts and labor total: $1,020
Build time frame: 8-10 hours, same day

OP
OP
KGTG350

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Thank you for all the feed back guys!

I've reached out to el stig garage and flyryde.

Anybody know if there is anything more custom than just doing diode dynamic drop ins and halos for our mustang headlights?

boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
If you look at mpv90805's post above, those are some of the mods that are really popular. Demon eye kit and the LED boards are pretty sick.

you can also paint the inside of the headlights (the chrome reflector portions) in various colors, upgrade projectors, add halos to the projector shroud, etc.

black shroud with gold chrome accents, etc.. possibilities are endless.

I'd suggest finding both those guys on instagram and just going through all of their pictures to see what is possible and what other people did.
Sponsored