Sponsored

Arctic Circle Drive

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Considering a drive to Jokkmokk for Summer Solstice 2017, along with a 9/11 and M4. Any other fellow S550s interested? Guess this should have been posted under events...ooops....
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
A very long drive......never been that far north, despite being Swedish! Why Ă–stersund of all places? May as well make it Kiruna while you are at it! :D
Just an aiming spot to get north of the circle.

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Yea, was just going to say that Ă–stersund is still a bit off the Polar Circle :D

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Drive to Kiruna to see the worlds biggest iron ore mine then to Gällivare to see the second biggest and then go on to Jokkmokk and Tromsö. A very nice and long trip :D

Let me know when you will be doing this and I'll meet you in Malmö, my hometown, as you enter Sweden via the Copenhagen-Malmö bridge, and I'll give you a tour ;)

OP
OP

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Drive to Kiruna to see the worlds biggest iron ore mine then to Gällivare to see the second biggest and then go on to Jokkmokk and Tromsö. A very nice and long trip :D

Let me know when you will be doing this and I'll meet you in Malmö, my hometown, as you enter Sweden via the Copenhagen-Malmö bridge, and I'll give you a tour ;)
Will have the schedule within the next couple days. Will send it to you via email.