Sponsored

RTR Tech7 Wheels in EU?

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
...as the title say, does anyone of you guys know eu shop with RTR Tech7 black wheels for mustang? Since USA shops dont wanna send them to czech republic...
And - does anyone has them? if yes - can you post a picture pls? :)
Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Thanks [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION]!

Actually need to contact them for one of those LED grills of theirs too. Might as well check for rims for you if you'd like [MENTION=25531]laardilla[/MENTION]! :)

OP
OP
laardilla

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, thank you, that will be nice :)
If you have some info pls just PM me or write it her :)

Sponsored

Mira

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miroslav
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
[MENTION=25531]laardilla[/MENTION] - were you able to get the wheels? Have you gone through all the trouble with formalities like individual certification or have you simply skipped this step? :headbang:
I'm in the process of getting new wheelset too, but I am a bit struggling with the system :frusty:

OP
OP
laardilla

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Mira. Nope, i am now in winter phase :)
My pony finally arrived in January, so i am now on winter tires, didnt ride the OEM Pzeros yet so Ill propably wait a bit, at least one season, and then I guess ill go for some 20 with new tires.
Anyway - i spend a lot money already for other things :)

But you may try it here (thats what i found, but didnt contact anyone yet) and give us a info :)
http://www.pscars.cz/kola?street/rtr-by-hre/tech-7-
http://www.pkproject.cz/hre-kola/

Mira

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miroslav
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
Hi laardilla,

congrats on receiving your pony :-) Since when have you been waiting? Thanks for the links, I've found some wheels here: http://www.asc-tuningimports.cz/category/alu-kola/173 they have at least Niche Essen.
But all of these are without any EU certification:frusty:

I really want these wheels to be legit as I heard horror stories about insurance companies refusing to pay if something happens on non-cetrified wheels - not even mentioning that you cannot get new sizes registered with your car if you don't have KBA or TĂśV certificate...

I contacted also Dekra - national certification authority - and they were trying really hard to persuade me to go with some EU made certified wheels, and that it's really expensive to certify some unknown set and that they perform such certification really exceptionally like once a year for Lamborghinis etc.

I want something with 7 spokes like project6gr:) But these formalities drive me nuts:rant:

OP
OP
laardilla

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanx. Waited 7 months. Almost like some short version of pregnancy :)

I know that page but never watched wheels there tbh :) Only stang mods, but they are pretty expensive.

Also - i didnt know about these certifications at all!! So you cant just buy any wheels you want? They need some certificate??? I am starting to hate EU. First no tri-bars, no hood vents etc. ...and now even wheels. Grrr :/

And - here is one shot of my pony "almost done".
Damn, I just love that car!!!
(fast pict after returning from work... sorry for the dirt :)
R3DH3AD.jpg

Mira

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miroslav
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
Well, if you use the same diameter + width + tires you have in the papers and avoid any accident (and potential argument with insurance company) I guess you would be fine.
I don't believe cops would be looking for certification of the wheels as long as they are what they should be (and I don't think they'll be checking your ET when they pull you over).

However if you are looking for 20" diameter, or 10,5" - 11" width like I am, then it's more complicated and more probable that you could run into trouble:tsk:

BTW Very nice ride:cheers: what spoiler is that? :-)

Sponsored
OP
OP
laardilla

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aww, i think ill be looking for some eu wheels then. But - i dont rush with that now anyway :)

And thanx. Its standart US spoiler. ebay all the way ;)

Hecarim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
...as the title say, does anyone of you guys know eu shop with RTR Tech7 black wheels for mustang? Since USA shops dont wanna send them to czech republic...
And - does anyone has them? if yes - can you post a picture pls? :)
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]-HPVy9-CSuU[/MEDIA]"]

Grand Garage Paul Wenger is what you are looking for.

User Sub-Moa has this wheels, he lives in Kaiserslautern, which is not that far from Luxemburg, maybe he got them there too?

Actually I'm trying too find out if these are legal in Germany...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU

Grand Garage Paul Wenger is what you are looking for.

User Sub-Moa has this wheels, he lives in Kaiserslautern, which is not that far from Luxemburg, maybe he got them there too?

Actually I'm trying too find out if these are legal in Germany...
I like the lowering stance, did they install the RTR lowering kit as well?
Sponsored