Sponsored

Best price on Koni Yellow's?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Does anyone know where I can find the best price on Koni Yellow Adjustables? I seen some sets (front & rear) going for under $650 during Black Friday but I missed the sales while waiting on some money. Now that I'm ready to buy it appears they're all north of $700 again for the 4, more than I have to spend. I'd also be interested in Steeda Adjustables.
Sponsored

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
http://raceconsultingagency.com had the best price for a while <$700. It looks like they even went up. You might see if it drops in a couple of weeks for Xmas.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The Steeda Pro Actions are a great choice & they are offer more adjustability than the Konis. We did have them priced well for Black Friday.

With that being said, we can look at the Fixed Pro Actions or I can have the sales team run the numbers on the Pro Actions - send me your contact info to [email protected] & I will have them run the numbers.

Best Regards,

TJ

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda :doh: :frusty:

You a forum sponsor, sure, but come on man.

Reactions: kz

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
They're like Robots aren't they? lmao

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I guess it is worth it for me to sell my used Konis. Subbed for pricing info.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Well, the Steeda's are made by Koni so....
The Steeda Pro-Actions are manufactured for us by ITT, which is also the manufacturer for Koni. We have a different valving curve then the Koni.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
The Steeda Pro Actions are a great choice & they are offer more adjustability than the Konis.

No, they do not. They use the exact same adjustment valve. The Steeda dampers do have "proprietary" valving which is slightly different, but you absolutely do not have a redesigned adjustment valve.

You guys are a great company with great products, there is no need for this type of misinformation at the expense of your competition. Please correct your statement or feel free to provide evidence otherwise.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
No, they do not. They use the exact same adjustment valve. The Steeda dampers do have "proprietary" valving which is slightly different, but you absolutely do not have a redesigned adjustment valve.

You guys are a great company with great products, there is no need for this type of misinformation at the expense of your competition. Please correct your statement or feel free to provide evidence otherwise.
I would encourage you to personally speak with SteedaTech (Mike D.) to get your questions answered. They have a wider range of adjustment and different rebound valving. Operating the valve is the same between Koni and Steeda, though (that little nipple you have to turn) and the basic valve design is of course going to be the same, just... different valving.

Steeda is not posting "misinformation at the expense of [their] competition" - that is misinformation. Sorry, but I have to call that out. When these dampers were announced, in that very thread, it was eventually clarified for those that asked what the difference is between these and Koni Yellow dampers are. And in that thread there were supporters and naysayers and it contains a lot of info. But, again, just call Mike D - why not...

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
If they are going to post publicly why should I reach out privately for clarification? That doesn't even make common sense.

At any rate, they don't have a different adjustment valve. We've been talking for days now about how these adjustments work (or, don't), the complexities of developing the adjustment valves, who does a good job, etc... So let's review all of that before we assume that Steeda has the R&D expertise or money to develop a new adjustment valve.

I also openly gave them the opportunity to correct me, you know as part of the discussion we are having on a discussion forum. Let's not discourage discussions, I'm sure the operators would like continued content generation which is how their site stays alive. This way everyone gets information, and responses are delivered in kind to represent how the information was presented initially. That's simple, fair, and works for us all. Thanks for understanding!
Sponsored