Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Talking about the Belgian tax: to anybody here who would want the new 2020 hybrid Mustang of the next generation at some point, you should probably try to get it on the road (if possible with production dates, etc) before 31/12/2020 since that's until when the current regulations count (where you basically don't pay tax on hybrids).
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Talking about the Belgian tax: to anybody here who would want the new 2020 hybrid Mustang of the next generation at some point, you should probably try to get it on the road (if possible with production dates, etc) before 31/12/2020 since that's until when the current regulations count (where you basically don't pay tax on hybrids).

Correct me if I'm wrong however, as I understand, the hybrid Mustang will be available in North America 2020-2021. Did Ford say the hybrid Mustang will be available in Europe at that time. Perhaps in EU 2022 - 2023 or later ? :shrug:

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Correct me if I'm wrong however, as I understand, the hybrid Mustang will be available in North America 2020-2021. Did Ford say the hybrid Mustang will be available in Europe at that time. Perhaps in EU 2022 - 2023 or later ? :shrug:
That's what I don't know either. But for the 2015 model, those who pre-ordered (when the base prices where still 35000 and 40000 for the EB and GT) got theirs somewhere in spring/summer 2015, right? So IF it would be the same for the next model, it should work out.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
That's what I don't know either. But for the 2015 model, those who pre-ordered (when the base prices where still 35000 and 40000 for the EB and GT) got theirs somewhere in spring/summer 2015, right? So IF it would be the same for the next model, it should work out.
No the first cars actually got here in August 2015, so basically one year after the first cars were on the lots in the US.

The Hybrid will be based in the new 2021 model, of which production will commence around June 2020. So actual delivery in Europe should not be expected before Q3 2021.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
You can always buy one in the States and bring it over. That way you'll have it one year earlier.
And probably cheaper.
And with all the options you want.
And without mutilations.
:ninja:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I'm going to open another can of worms here. When the time actually comes, will there be plentiful electric outlets to non-stressfully charge our hybrid Mustangs here in Europe ? I know there are some hybrid cars already on the market. I have even seen a Nissan Leaf from time to time. Apartment buildings and private homes will need to have the special plug outlet built into existing electric outlets. Running around town will likely be no problem with the range the car can be driven on electric / ice power. What about a trip from Spain to Germany ? :shrug:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm going to open another can of worms here. When the time actually comes, will there be plentiful electric outlets to non-stressfully charge our hybrid Mustangs here in Europe ?
The Mustang will be a regular hybrid, not a plugin hybrid. So you can't charge it from the net, the batteries are only charged by alternators that are connected to the engine and the braking system.

What about a trip from Spain to Germany ? :shrug:
They invented airplanes and rental cars for that ;)

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
The Mustang will be a regular hybrid, not a plugin hybrid. So you can't charge it from the net, the batteries are only charged by alternators that are connected to the engine and the braking system.

They invented airplanes and rental cars for that ;)
Ok. Not a plugin hybrid . Now I know how it's supposed to work. :cheers:
Sponsored