2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT

MYP51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
After sitting still for what felt like an eternity it looks like the Tarago is about to enter the Panama Canal. :thumbsup:
This journey is taking forever.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Wait until it hits open seas you won't know where it is until it hits NZ. I know I won't have mine until mid January even though it gets in on the 21st of December or there abouts at least there is Christmas to look forward to and a short break from work.

Its getting close fellas.

OP
OP

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Tarago has surfaced on tracking again after being awol for about a week, looks like it's over half way to NZ :)

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
Just looked on a Global Vessel Tracking site and 6 and a half hours ago it was East of Columbia on it's way down the coast towards Savannah. Interesting live map of shipping around the globe, I've never bothered looking this kind of thing up before.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-78/centery:35/zoom:8
It has already gone through the Panama Canal and arrives at Tahiti today. The last signal that it sent out was on the 28th November. Arrives in Auckland in a weeks time. Using "vesselltracker"

Sponsored

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm on the Tarago too and arrives in Port Kembla on the 21st December. It is currently at Tahiti. Ordered 18th Feb so 10 months.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
I'm on the Tarago too and arrives in Port Kembla on the 21st December. It is currently at Tahiti. Ordered 18th Feb so 10 months.
Pretty close to mine, I ordered on the 11th of February. Don't think we will be seeing them till middle of January or after depending on what dealer fitted options you are waiting on. Dealer checked up and the release from Port Kembla is the 24th of February and no dealer will be accepting them then so I can't see them leaving until the first week of January.

Pretty happy with it overall though it's much better than those who ordered early and I've had plenty of time to work out what I want to do to it exhaust and suspension wise with all the reading we have had on here.

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty close to mine, I ordered on the 11th of February. Don't think we will be seeing them till middle of January or after depending on what dealer fitted options you are waiting on. Dealer checked up and the release from Port Kembla is the 24th of February and no dealer will be accepting them then so I can't see them leaving until the first week of January.

Pretty happy with it overall though it's much better than those who ordered early and I've had plenty of time to work out what I want to do to it exhaust and suspension wise with all the reading we have had on here.
Do you mean the release date to be the 24th of February OR the 24th of December??????

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

No dealer options for me as they are a complete rip off. I will even be installing the front number plate holder MYSELF - at least I'll know it will be done properly. All I want is for the dealer to do what they must do in detailing it and give it to me and I'll be out of their showroom quick smart to get home and put all my stuff on that I already have here waiting.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Do you mean the release date to be the 24th of February OR the 24th of December??????
I was told mine will be released from Port Kembla on the 24th of December after getting there on the 21st. With the dealer being closed I can't see myself getting it for around 3 weeks after but I expected that with Christmas. I'm getting tint and front sensors from the dealer, I've found it a good idea getting them done there in case of warranty issues.

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Tarago arrived here just over an hour ago, men
Be patient, you are nearly there with your best ever Xmas presents
Enjoy 2017
Cheers
Phil

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tarago arrived here just over an hour ago, men
Be patient, you are nearly there with your best ever Xmas presents
Enjoy 2017
Cheers
Phil
Stop rubbing it into me, lol. Mine arrieves in a weeks time to Port Kembla but we will most likely have to wait to New Year to get them because of the Xmas break. It will be an annoying week between Xmas and new year knowing the bloody car is probably sitting at the dealership waiting to be detailed. Probably no Xmas present for me but a wonderful new year gift instead. Come on Santa, surprise me - get those reindeers moving.:lol:

OP
OP

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

Zee

Threads
Reaction score