Sponsored

Steeda Fixed Valved Pro-Action Shocks & Struts (2015-2019)

DrDane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT A6 400A 3.55
New install

I installed my Pro actions today along with ultra lines and wow they made a big difference, take away much of that springiness the stock setup had. Make it feel like a 911 rather than my chevelle where the front end wants to lift with acceleration. :headbang:

Really limits roll as well, will drive a few days before alignment to let them settle.
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I installed my Pro actions today along with ultra lines and wow they made a big difference, take away much of that springiness the stock setup had. Make it feel like a 911 rather than my chevelle where the front end wants to lift with acceleration. :headbang:

Really limits roll as well, will drive a few days before alignment to let them settle.
Appreciate your comments, Keep us posted after the alignment.

Mike D

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Mine going on this week with GT350R front springs and BMR SP085 rears. Can't wait!!

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Roman, and ... :)

TJ
Sorry, night I was supposed to go to the track we had spotted thunderstorms and 30+ mph winds. In the desert that means sand on the track. Next test and tune is the 8th. But after driving on them for a couple weeks they just feel stock and how the car should have come out of the factory. I am running stock base GT springs. The only thing the car needs now is a set of sways. Biggest positive with these shocks is when you hit A bump mid corner the car stays much more planted. Will keep you guys updated about the drag strip.

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
...after driving on them for a couple weeks they just feel stock and how the car should have come out of the factory.
Agree with your sentiment RomanB. Installed the rear suspension mods today (fronts were last week). Nothing jumps out at you while driving...just feels right. A lot less of the annoying, under-damped bounce. No harshness. Haven't noticed any additional NVH. Seems like a proper sports car now. Will do a longer review after a performance alignment.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Agree with your sentiment RomanB. Installed the rear suspension mods today (fronts were last week). Nothing jumps out at you while driving...just feels right. A lot less of the annoying, under-damped bounce. No harshness. Haven't noticed any additional NVH. Seems like a proper sports car now. Will do a longer review after a performance alignment.
We love to hear it ... keep the reviews coming!!!!

Best Regards,

TJ

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
My review of the Fixed Pro-Actions with GT350R front springs and BMR SP085 (Handling) rear springs:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1655467&postcount=231

These are great dampers!! Do not think you're short changing yourself by getting the fixed vs. the adjustable. These can handle higher spring rates than most would think just reading the ads. Mine are paired with 240 lb/in linear fronts, and 980 lb/in linear rears and it feels great. Definitely not underdamped. I just wish they'd never ever wear out so the car rides and handles like this for years to come.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
My review of the Fixed Pro-Actions with GT350R front springs and BMR SP085 (Handling) rear springs:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1655467&postcount=231

These are great dampers!! Do not think you're short changing yourself by getting the fixed vs. the adjustable. These can handle higher spring rates than most would think just reading the ads. Mine are paired with 240 lb/in linear fronts, and 980 lb/in linear rears and it feels great. Definitely not underdamped. I just wish they'd never ever wear out so the car rides and handles like this for years to come.[/QUOTE

The team at Steeda is very pleased that these dampers meet your expectations!

We have been working with the leading damper or shock companies,like
Tokico,Hitachi,ITT,Koni and Bilstein for nearly 30 years on aftermarket and OE applications.

Steeda dampers are guaranteed for life to the original purchaser.

Mike D

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We currently have 15% off during our New Year's Sale ... we want to make sure the new year brings you speed & handling!

Savings are taken at checkout.

Best Regards,

TJ

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
A week of driving on the Pro-Action fixed dampers. Took my better half out for a spin last night. Have this "whoop-de-doo" across the entire road that caused some aftershocks on the OEM PP setup. Good test of the shock valving (also upgraded sway bars and this test takes them out of the equation since it impacts both sides equally). I really really like the valving on these shocks! One and done control vs bouncy. My wife noticed right off and commented that the car felt more controlled. And added that the only downside to the new suspension was that I wouldn't get to see her boobs jiggle as much. Okay - there's that. But all the other stuff is great.

As a system I think the fixed valve shocks match up with the Steeda Sport Linear springs quite well. Paired up the Steeda front end links and Steeda bump stops with FRPP sway bars, FRPP toe bearings and Boomba vertical links (my "improved" version of the the Ford Track Pack). Overall, the shocks are probably my favorite part so far (no alignment yet). Honestly didn't want to chase the optimal rates ... feel like I purchased a properly engineered solution that just plain works.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still on sale until tomorrow - great reviews & a great product!

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
anyone have these with eibach sportlines?
Trying to get [MENTION=9177]Demon Coyote[/MENTION] to get these or the Adjustable versions for his Sportline springs...

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Trying to get [MENTION=9177]Demon Coyote[/MENTION] to get these or the Adjustable versions for his Sportline springs...
i just bought these yesterday the fixed ones currently have steeda progressives and was wondering how these would be with sportlines
Sponsored