Sponsored

2015 GT - Solo Axleback Exhuast for sale

rexxxdale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT 50th Anni Pkg 6MT
I am selling my exhaust that I had on for about 6 months use (no salt, rain) summer driven only.

All of us at Solo Performance are excited to bring our 2015 Mustang GT AXLE-BACK-XV exhaust kit to the Mustang community. This is a 3” stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust kit that fits the coupe. Axle-Back kit has an incredible exhaust note offering a deep, mean, 60’s muscle car sound without the drone usually associated with free flow Mustang exhaust. This is a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process.

Special Kit Features

• Rear J-Pipes to eliminate that annoying cabin drone.
• Rear pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly for ease of installation.
• Fits Coupe only.
• The Mustang GT is loaded with special features. Complete the look and sound with a Solo Performance’s AXLE-BACK-XV exhaust kit.
Kit Details

• Stainless steel dual axle-back exhaust kit
• 3” Mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust pipes
• Completely BOLT-ON using only regular tools ( sawzall or cutting device is required )
• All hardware included
• Heavy duty reinforced hangers
• 4 ½” T304 polished stainless steel exhaust tips with inner bevel ( Your Choice T304 Polished Stainless or Black Stainless)
• Solo tunable J-Pipes to eliminate drone

Retails for $489 USD + tax + duties etc.
11540870_10153594204512829_1637285135585840913_o.jpg
Sponsored

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 J7 California Special
Still available how much would you like for it shipped to Vancouver?