Sponsored

Carbon 2 Carbon Debuts 2015-17 GT350/GT350R Mustang Premium Carbon Fiber Aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Question; sorry if it's been answered. The R spoiler; is it the same mounting points as an R or will non R, or both? As in, if you have an non R do you need to drill the decklid?
Hello gtaineddetail our Spec R High Rise Track Wing is a direct replacement for the GT350R Wing for GT350 Owners to install on the GT350 typically they need to braze the holes in the center and refinish and re apply new stripes but we are finishing tooling on a Carbon Deck Lid Filler to cover the Center Holes so GT350 Owners can install the R Wing without refinishing at all - it picks up design from the R Wing Bases will be available in about 4 to 5 weeks will post up images soon as it's done email me with any questions [email protected]
Sponsored

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Does the rear R-type wing leave any empty holes in the trunk lid? I imagine the factory non-r uses mounting holes closer to the center of the trunk.

If that is the case what can you do to hide the factory holes?

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Does the rear R-type wing leave any empty holes in the trunk lid? I imagine the factory non-r uses mounting holes closer to the center of the trunk.

If that is the case what can you do to hide the factory holes?
I have seem people get vinyl to match the paint and put it over the holes. Otherwise, the expensive rout is body work.

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Hello gtaineddetail our Spec R High Rise Track Wing is a direct replacement for the GT350R Wing for GT350 Owners to install on the GT350 typically they need to braze the holes in the center and refinish and re apply new stripes but we are finishing tooling on a Carbon Deck Lid Filler to cover the Center Holes so GT350 Owners can install the R Wing without refinishing at all - it picks up design from the R Wing Bases will be available in about 4 to 5 weeks will post up images soon as it's done email me with any questions [email protected]
Really looking forward to seeing what this looks like!

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
C2C sent along a simplified cost sheet to clear up some confusion. First post updated.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
[FONT=&quot]Hello Sam Yes when the Spoiler is removed you will have holes that are not covered by the R-Spec High Rise Wing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are developing a carbon fiber deck lid top mount filler that will cover the holes the design picks up the lines from the R-Spec wing bases - we are about 4 to 5 weeks from having it in production but have test fitted and really like that this will save owner the time and money not re-work the deck lid.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The other option is what quite a few guys have done to date, is to Braze and fill the 3 center holes and refinish deck lid then replace the stripes if you ordered with stripes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This will be a great money saver for all the GT350 Owners and we are very excited about this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We also have in development Carbon Side Vents and Carbon Rear Mud Flaps that are a bit larger to give more protection all mounting in the OE Points.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris
[/FONT]

abhele

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R
Will there be any interior carbon parts available in the future. similar parts that IND and EAS make for the f82 m4? really would like better quality bits for the interior.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Do you guys have any install videos of these components. I think that is something people would really like to see. Thanks

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
The parts look fantastic, but I don't think that front splitter would last 6 months without adding a fwd looking camera for parking.

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any specs for weight reduction per part ?

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Hello coleton we are developing a Teklite Polymer that is CNC Machined Scrape Armor Pad That will fit the bottom of our R Splitter and is in 3 sections so it can be replaced on the Driver or Passenger side and even the middle depending on driver habits and area they scrape the ground we have clients with steep driveway approaches that have asked if we have a solution and we do they should be ready to ship in 4 to 6 weeks we will post up images soon as we have them. We listen to our customers and develop products based on these need as we are car builders also.

Last edited:

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
[MENTION=25601]carbon2carbon[/MENTION] when i buy the R wing, would you be able to install it at your facility?
Thanks

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Hello AGGT350 Absolutely we can do the installation along with other mods if you need any done including refinishing deck lid to fill center holes or you can use our new deck lid carbon filler piece soon as we are completed. send me an email with your contact info to [email protected] to schedule also take a look at our design and build company http://mad-ind.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.