Sponsored

Carbon 2 Carbon Debuts 2015-17 GT350/GT350R Mustang Premium Carbon Fiber Aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Could the parts be finished in a matte clear? I had all carbon on another vehicle done this way. Just not much on the gloss carbon look personally.
Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Im just thinking $1400 for a curb scrapper.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I love their stuff, I would really like to get the full kit and think it would look pretty awesome on Comp Orange.

they have some options on protecting the splitter etc. Really good folks to talk too.

probably will need to wait for bonus season though as I am also waiting for coolers before I drop another dime on her.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Could the parts be finished in a matte clear? I had all carbon on another vehicle done this way. Just not much on the gloss carbon look personally.
This finish is what made me consider the full Kit, The car to me will only look perfect if you do everything. Call me OCD.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Does anyone else have trouble with their webpage? When i go there its just full screen images of cars, but there are no places to be able to click to see the different parts individually, or really anything at all other than pictures.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
This finish is what made me consider the full Kit, The car to me will only look perfect if you do everything. Call me OCD.
Matte or the gloss? If gloss yes I do agree that it would all need to be done.
I think if done in matte there are certain parts that could be done and not mess up the whole look. As from a distance some people have thought the factory stuff was carbon lol.

I personally wouldn't mind the rear spoiler (track pack) and a few other pieces if matte was an option. Matte just looks more modern and more race than gloss to me.

Last edited:

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL2, 2017 F-150 XLT SCREW
Maybe a silly question, but why is everything so much more expensive than TruFiber or Anderson Composites?
Because these parts are exact shape and fitment of the original R Model parts.
I have the R Wing on my '16 GT and it is an exact replica of the original. The other manufacturers are good, but the C2C parts are exact. Wing molds were made from Ford tooling.
Steve

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Man I really want this full kit. The wife is gonna kill me!

Porsche332

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Track Pkg
Not really sure how you can say its expensive when the FACTORY rear spoiler is suppose to be $15,000???????

Sponsored

gtaindetail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Question; sorry if it's been answered. The R spoiler; is it the same mounting points as an R or will non R, or both? As in, if you have an non R do you need to drill the decklid?

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Satin-Vrs-Gloss2.jpg
Hello Andrew we do offer a Extra 3 Step Process to Satin Clear our Parts or Complete package email us at [email protected]

Last edited:

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
If they offered this in ABS I would strongly consider for 2.5 reasons:
1- I want my trim pieces painted and painting over CF is a cardinal sin MHO.

2- It would be significantly cheaper

2.5- Because it's cheaper I would actually be okay purchasing, in case I needed a replacement or no longer liked the look/something better looking came out, and I wouldn't feel bad about blowing 3K on a bumper.

I don't care about weight savings or the CF look, personally. Looks nice on some cars but doesn't stand out on a MM GT.

I'd much rather spend the money I'd spend on this, on twin turbos, half shafts, clutch, and coil overs, but I want my ride to look AND perform. Can't justify price to look/performance ratio here.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.