Sponsored

RaiderJatt02's GT350 story, first 1000 miles and beyond...

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Yesss!!!
Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Awesome ride! Loved the back-story and going through the progress. I grew up in Tracy so seeing some of the familiar scenery brought me back as well.

Chetly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Z06
Car is looking good!

My buddy who runs American Autocross just bought an all black no stripe R. Our first event is this weekend down in Marina. Still no word on if we got the third location so I don't want to get anyones hopes up.

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Car is looking good!

My buddy who runs American Autocross just bought an all black no stripe R. Our first event is this weekend down in Marina. Still no word on if we got the third location so I don't want to get anyones hopes up.
Is he in Livermore too? Someone came up to me while I was parking at C&C in Alameda saying they're from Livermore and just bought a black R. I was trying to coordinate with my friends and by the time I parked I couldn't find him anymore. If he is, that would make 5 in town! All different colors. :headbang:

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Is he in Livermore too? Someone came up to me while I was parking at C&C in Alameda saying they're from Livermore and just bought a black R. I was trying to coordinate with my friends and by the time I parked I couldn't find him anymore. If he is, that would make 5 in town! All different colors. :headbang:
My wife has spotted the black one. :cheers:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Was it the guy with the dog? I think that was [MENTION=16855]bretlasalle[/MENTION]??
We should really wear 6g forum name tags at those kinds of events! :D

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Was it the guy with the dog? I think that was [MENTION=16855]bretlasalle[/MENTION]??
We should really wear 6g forum name tags at those kinds of events! :D
That was me - I didn't realize raiderjatt02 was on the phone when I introduced myself, sorry about that man!

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
I'm in Walnut Creek to be exact btw

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
Ohh okay got it. Nice meeting you, kind of haha. And [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] that would be hilarious. Any of you guys planning on Fabulous Fords Forever in April?

Sponsored
OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
I haven't gone out to take pictures in a while but I went to C&C in Alameda, CA a few weekends ago. I got a group of 6 people from here and around town together but it was hectic and there were so many cars that by the time we got into the show, we all got split up. Here's the only pic I have of all of us waiting in line together. In order:
[MENTION=17682]SpursFan[/MENTION], I don't know if the R's owner is on here or not, [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION], Me, [MENTION=20473]Kimbo510[/MENTION], my other friend with a Whipple.

picture.jpg

I didn't take too many pics while I was there but there were about 1000 cars there and it was packed! Took us over 1.5hrs to even get into the damn place. After the show I went out and had a mini photoshoot since I had my DSLR with me but it was pretty much 12PM, harsh sunlight, and kind of hazy out in the Bay so it made it difficult to get good pictures but I did what I could and here are the results. The black Fox is my cousin's built strictly for drag racing (obviously).

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I really need to find a time to go out and take pics when the lighting is better but that probably won't happen until Spring or Summer comes back around.

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Then I'm guess it was you who passed me a few sunday's back heading down Danville blvd?

Triple yellow with stripes.
Yes sir!, you have a beautiful ride.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Awesome pictures man! To bad we all got split up, they could have organized the parking situation slightly better.

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
Awesome pictures man! To bad we all got split up, they could have organized the parking situation slightly better.
Yup. Tried so hard to keep everyone together and then it all fell apart right at the entrance. :headbonk:

They lost the venue so who know's where it'll be next time. We should hit up Blackhawk one of these days.
Sponsored