Sponsored

vinyl wrap

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I am looking to wrap my roof and mirrors. any suggestions on affordable, quality wrap companies in the east valley?

Thanks!
Sponsored

WojoRCPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP, Roush Charged
I had mine done at A&M Graphics in Mesa. They did an alright job till it came down to my passenger side hood vent, which was the last thing he did. I had the pony, 5.0 emblems, GT emblem and the hood vents blacked out. I think he just got tired by the last hood vent. It took him close to 4 hours to do that. I think the mirrors and roof would be easier for them. They have done a lot of work on other people cars just by looking at their customer's photo. I would price match them with some other businesses. I contacted Apex Customs in Phoenix too. The prices were about the same and the Mesa was is a lot closer. You can send them an email on their websites and they will send a response back with a quote.

OP
OP

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Thanks for the input. I would like to use a recommended shop instead of a random one.
I was contemplating the hood vents too, but when you say he screwed it up, how bad was it? [MENTION=21150]WojoRCPP[/MENTION] I dont plan on having a show car, but I dont want it to look like garbage either.

Thanks!

WojoRCPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP, Roush Charged
It was guess it was hard for him to get the vinyl to heat shrink into the curves were the vents are. The first one he did an alright job getting it into the corners then the second one he couldn't it to shrink so well, so it doesn't lay flat in the corners. I am sure if I take it back to them they will fix it without questions but I haven't had time. If I didn't point it out I am sure most people wouldn't notice.

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
I went to Beaver Stripes for my super snake style stripes. Will never go back there and would not recommend. Their price was far more than any other shop but they were close to my work and had an opening the next day. I heard they installed for dealers and figured they must do quality work. Decided to have it detailed after the install because why not.

The stripping was pretty good. Decent quality except for one portion on the bumper with a big bubble. Brought it back and the owner said it was air and would be gone in 2 weeks. Waited one month and it was still there. Second time back one of the techs looked at out a said it definitely want air. Likely a defect in the bumper (crazy rock chip, etc), or foreign material. Strange how the owner lied to get me out of there the first time and that i wasnt told about the defect when i paid.

They ended up taking of the portion and revealed a tiny chip. Much smaller than the actual bubble. Could have smoothed it out by just scraping it off. Asked if they are going to replace to portion and the owner said i needed to pay a crazy amount for the material and he won't charge pay labor. I ask why and get hung up on. The guy was a dic as soon as i paid. Now I'm going elsewhere to get it finished correctly.

Avoid this place. Not worth the premium and you are treated like am asshole.

Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Old thread, but I'm doing some research for a wrap I hope to do next year.

I had my stripes done at Color Bomb. They did a very good job, and I'll likely request a bid from them for a whole car wrap next time.

I'd really like to do the wrap myself but I have a feeling that would make me angry.

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Old thread, but I'm doing some research for a wrap I hope to do next year.

I had my stripes done at Color Bomb. They did a very good job, and I'll likely request a bid from them for a whole car wrap next time.

I'd really like to do the wrap myself but I have a feeling that would make me angry.

I've had quotes form all the bigger companies in the valley and ALL the prices were outrageous, ColorBomb being the most expensive. I'm going the DIY route myself and saving $3000

cattivo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geno
Vehicle(s)
17GT350
It's a little out of the way but Centerline Wraps in Tucson is very good. They did my Audi S5 roof three years ago, and it was still perfect when I sold it. Had my GT350 OTS changed from black to white with red border ala GT350R. They also did my brake calipers. Everything looks factory.

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ea wraps in Scottsdale, apex customs in Phoenix, and colorbomb are the 3 biggest names in the valley. I've only had work don by EA, and was disappointed. They only did my spoiler but they did it in 2 pieces that left a noticeable seem and it was already scratched up. I tore it off when I got home.

I've spoken heavily with apex customs and they will have my business next time I get some work done.
Sponsored