Sponsored

For those that want alcantara Shift/Ebrake boots & Console covers.

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Resurrecting an old thread, but does anybody know where JPM coachworks went? Links to the website and FB account are down. I reached out to CJ Pony Parts and while they still carry the charcoal alcantara shift boot, they no longer have the matching brake boot or the armrest in alcantara.

Anybody know where I might find these or was JPM the only source?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Resurrecting an old thread, but does anybody know where JPM coachworks went? Links to the website and FB account are down. I reached out to CJ Pony Parts and while they still carry the charcoal alcantara shift boot, they no longer have the matching brake boot or the armrest in alcantara.

Anybody know where I might find these or was JPM the only source?

Thanks.
I thought he closed down due to being offered a job at some big manufacturer. Could be wrong/thinking of someone else.

mkonrad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Both of the last responses are about right. They decided to distribute the raw materials rather than providing the pre-cut parts, and most likely when the suppliers like CJ run out there won't be more. I remember, because I ordered it a few months back on a clearance sale, and before I saw the order it was listed as out-of-stock -- but JPM fulfilled their backlogs before closing up shop. Good on them.

You may have to find a local automotive upholstery shop to assist instead.

I have all three items still sitting in a box. If anyone knows a good way to transfer a pattern, maybe I could help. But personally, I'd talk to an upholstery guy first, and I expect they can handle a common job like this.

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Both of the last responses are about right. They decided to distribute the raw materials rather than providing the pre-cut parts, and most likely when the suppliers like CJ run out there won't be more. I remember, because I ordered it a few months back on a clearance sale, and before I saw the order it was listed as out-of-stock -- but JPM fulfilled their backlogs before closing up shop. Good on them.

You may have to find a local automotive upholstery shop to assist instead.

I have all three items still sitting in a box. If anyone knows a good way to transfer a pattern, maybe I could help. But personally, I'd talk to an upholstery guy first, and I expect they can handle a common job like this.

My friend's wife does some high-end upholstery on the side. Let me touch base with her. I know one of her machines can do leather. If she's interested, I'll let you know and would be happy to use your parts as patterns. I'll also get pricing from her if she's interested in doing this for others. Stay tuned -

Sponsored

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Thank you for sharing the link. Has anyone here purchased their charcoal alcantara with silver stitching? Of so, is it a match to the wheel and Recaro seats?
I think it matches perfectly. Here's a picture for you to judge yourself.
IMG_1662.jpg

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Redline. I did connect with the guy who used to run JPM and he took a job working for an OEM seat manufacturer. JPMSupply still sells sheets of the raw materials but he doesn't have time to sew/ship.

Redline is made in Poland and it looks like it will be about two weeks before the three parts come in. I'll post photos when I'm done. I purchased charcoal grey with silver stitching.

Sponsored

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Did you purchase your interior bits from JPM or Redline?
I purchased all installed pieces (shift and handbrake booths, middle armrest) from JPM and just had to do the swap. I also ordered the pre cut alcantara to do the knee pads myself. Was very easy. Wish I could find a alcantara shift knob but nothing so far.

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, Ducati Monster 821, 2010 Mustang GT
Sad to hear they closed up, I installed shift/brake/console the same day I got the car and they are perfect.

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Wow. I placed my Redline order yesterday and they just sent me an email that the order has been completed and the three pieces are in the mail. They said expect 6-10 days to receive it.

TORQUEJUNKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack
Wow. I placed my Redline order yesterday and they just sent me an email that the order has been completed and the three pieces are in the mail. They said expect 6-10 days to receive it.
Are they precut ready for install?
Sponsored