Sponsored

EU Car Insurance! What are you all up to?

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
if you come from the Balkan it's worse xD we have a lot of ppl from there in Switzerland and they pay more than us (from the less risky EU part)...
just as Nico said. some countries has good rating and some bad... so they have to pay more or less depending on. but always more than swiss :)
in switzerland there is a "big" line which separates the swiss from the "others"... :p ahah that "fight" is always present :D it's funny :lol:
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
True but Switzerland is not Europe :D
I was waiting for someone to say that. Switzerland is not EU. That is true however, if I learned geography correctly in school, Switzerland is on the European continent. :D

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I was waiting for someone to say that. Switzerland is not EU. That is true however, if I learned geography correctly in school, Switzerland is on the European continent. :D
Correct, phisically speaking :) but politically they are separated from Europe, and they are probably doing the right thing looking at the useless 'union' we have..

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Correct, phisically speaking :) but politically they are separated from Europe, and they are probably doing the right thing looking at the useless 'union' we have..

But despite all that i think we can all agree that free movement of goods and people is the best parts of EU ;)

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE