Hudson Valley: NY Area

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Whereabouts in CT? I work and live in White Plains, but am in Stamford/Greenwich fairly often...I daily mine so you might see (hear) me around.
I'm in Brookfield but work in Danbury and Stamford. I daily'd mine last winter and it did surprisingly well (snow tires helped a lot).
Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
I'm in Brookfield but work in Danbury and Stamford. I daily'd mine last winter and it did surprisingly well (snow tires helped a lot).
I had snows on my EB last winter, did help with snow mode. Now I have balding A/S and a base GT...not going anywhere.

LuckyJerk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang AT
Don't mind me just want to sub onto this thread lol. Just came across this now.
Live around Riverdale (In the Bronx) and I drive the Taconic up to 84 often. Seems like this would be a good thread to keep up on! :D

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Live around Riverdale (In the Bronx) and I drive the Taconic up to 84 often. Seems like this would be a good thread to keep up on! :D
Lol, I work down by Riverdale in Yonkers and live up by 84.... We may have crossed paths on the Taconic.

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
2017 season plan
4-5 track days, hoping for mostly Pocono or NJMP. Already signed up for the 5/21 at pocono with "Hooked on Driving" with the Mega layout. here is what it is: [ame]

Will be at the Meadowlands a lot with autox (MSNE club & NNJR club)

1-2 trips to Tail of the Dragon

Will try to get to a show or two, but I'm a driver, not into showing that much.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Welcome! I'm in Newburgh area but drive down to my inlaws on LI often.. we really need to get more people in our areas on here and perhaps meet up with everyone once it warms up and the salt goes away..lol.

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
Hello all Hudson Valley Mustang owners. This is my first Mustang and I still don't think I believe it!!!! This car is just so much fun to drive and my kids fit in the back seats!!!!, for now

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Hello all Hudson Valley Mustang owners. This is my first Mustang and I still don't think I believe it!!!! This car is just so much fun to drive and my kids fit in the back seats!!!!, for now��
Glad to hear it! Watch out for the mod bug, it can be very infectious!;):D

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Hello all Hudson Valley Mustang owners. This is my first Mustang and I still don't think I believe it!!!! This car is just so much fun to drive and my kids fit in the back seats!!!!, for now��
Hi! Congrats and let's see some pics! Where are you in the Hudson Valley? I'm in the New Windsor area :)

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
Thanks Midlife, I have no desire at the moment to add any performance mods but I do have my eye on making some subtle changes to make her my own..

Thanks Stam- I am in Hopewell.

Sponsored

MrWhite1015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Stamford CT here... Picked mine up about 7-8 months ago... figured it was about time i checked in. 2016 GT PP black on black on black. Roush axel back and gt350 steering wheel are the only mods so far. Considering Procharger HO kit in the spring... anyone w/ FI in the area? would love to check it out and pick your brain.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Stamford CT here... Picked mine up about 7-8 months ago... figured it was about time i checked in. 2016 GT PP black on black on black. Roush axel back and gt350 steering wheel are the only mods so far. Considering Procharger HO kit in the spring... anyone w/ FI in the area? would love to check it out and pick your brain.
I've probably crossed your path before. Picked mine up from Stamford Ford in May, over that way a decent amount.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)

MrWhite1015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm more familiar with the NY side of things...some a little bit of a hike for you.

Sunday mornings in Yorktown
Saturday nights Rose Hill shopping center in Thornwood
Wednesday nights at Bear Mtn

I've heard good things about Caffeine & Carburetors in New Canaan, but haven't been.

http://caffeineandcarburetors.com/index.php/about/
Im from Chappaqua so somewhat familiar with those meets. Let me know next time you are heading out and ill try and stop by. Is there typically a decent mustang showing?
Sponsored