Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Any changes to the '18?
Manual latch gone?
Remote top operation?
Can drive up to 30mph?
Do we get anything??
Looks like nothing new for the verts.. Only same as coupe updates. ( I was gonna say upgrades, rather than updates, but I am not convinced everything is an upgrade.) I still cant get used to the new look front..... maybe in time:shrug:

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I'm looking forward to warmer days obviously...
Congrats on the CS vert. Beautiful car. When I got mine, I was gonna get RR. But I changed my mind because I have a RR f150 and thought it too much.

Enjoy your ride. Hope the weather warms up for you. But I guess you have a long wait yet. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Greetings from Australia all! Here's some shots of mine just after Xmas, was a nice warm 100 degrees F that day
:cheers:
I was vacationing down under around Christmas time many years ago. We stayed with friends of ours that we were traveling with in Cairns. One of my funniest (dumbest is more accurate) memories is when I said to our hosts: "It must be weird having Christmas when it's warm out!" Of course as soon as I heard what I had just said.... duh, that's normal, not weird here. (idiot ;o) Great country and the friendliest people. We spent 1.5 weeks driving up from Sydney to Cairns, then stade in Cairns 1.5 weeks. Amazing memories.

I also gotta say that now realizing my 'have to have blue' (even of it was way too dark), I think a color I could have loved more was the Ruby Red. I saw one drive by in the sun today and it was gorgeous! Do you think it shows the dirt less than DIB (which to me is almost as bad as black).
Cheers mate!

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
"I also gotta say that now realizing my 'have to have blue' (even of it was way too dark), I think a color I could have loved more was the Ruby Red. I saw one drive by in the sun today and it was gorgeous! Do you think it shows the dirt less than DIB (which to me is almost as bad as black).
Cheers mate!"

I don't think it shows dirt less then your DIB. The thing I see is pollen really shows on Ruby. I've seen your DIB Dave, it's a beautiful car and I considered it also but the wife said Ruby. It's probably a grass is greener thing. I will say this though, if I lost my car tomorrow I'd be right back in a Ruby Red, no question.
Sponsored