Sponsored

How much did you pay out the door and on the road?

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang EB Premium w/ PP and Navi
Well... not really on the road cause most of us is still waiting for orders :D
I end up purchasing last Saturday a
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Race red
Performance Package
Voice Activated Navigation
and they threw in wheel locks for free
with lifetime free oil change.

With 5k down at 2.99% apr for 72 months
comes to 547 a month.

sigh... missed the employee pricing and Costco discount.
Hopefully they have some sort of incentive before the car arrives. They said they will be able to honour anything that comes up. This is at East Court Ford.

Edit: It's a manual.
Sponsored

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
Black GT Premium, manual, with PP, Premier (red line) interior, navigation, floor mats + extra set of winter tires (Blizzak LM-32s matching factory PP wheels). Total comes to 58k$ (Canadian, tax incl.). Less 1000$ Costco rebate... Whiteoak Ford, Mississauga.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
$41,795

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Fully loaded EcoBoost PP 39,700 CAD including DD & tax. Asked for winter package price and they came up yesterday asking 2,750 CAD for a set 18". I am sure they like to get some money extra because they figured out that a loaded EcoBoost should be sold for around $42,000 to get invoice out of it. Lucky me that everyone signed the order and my invoice. :D
*(except ACC - everyone who lives in Canada knows hopefully that it is a pain in the axx if the sensors are covered in ice and snow! I drove big rigs with ACC and we had more trouble with it until it was disabled.)

@Draco
A base Premium GT with nothing on upgrades is in Canada $47,000 plus tax & $1,600 DD. My dealer has one in stock for demo. Priced at 46,700 plus DD,tax.
If I would have looked into a GT I would have ordered an LE in the USA for much less than a loaded GT in Canada! :gossip:

Sponsored

Mirko03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mirko
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
If i'm not mistaken I believe the price I paid was just shy of $42,000 before tax and what not, if I was to guesstimate what I paid out the door (I don't have my bill of sale in front of me) I would say it was just shy of $50,000 as I did get Extended comprehensive warranty to match the length of my term and Rust proofing and Zxillon paint protection.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Fully loaded EcoBoost PP 39,700 CAD including DD & tax. Asked for winter package price and they came up yesterday asking 2,750 CAD for a set 18". I am sure they like to get some money extra because they figured out that a loaded EcoBoost should be sold for around $42,000 to get invoice out of it. Lucky me that everyone signed the order and my invoice. :D
*(except ACC - everyone who lives in Canada knows hopefully that it is a pain in the axx if the sensors are covered in ice and snow! I drove big rigs with ACC and we had more trouble with it until it was disabled.)

:gossip:
Fully loaded Ecoboost with PP, and I assume you mean non-Premium version for $39,700?

OP
OP
ELPYBOOST

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Ecoboost with PP, and I assume you mean non-Premium version for $39,700?
Maybe he meant fully loaded as in premium trim with pp. Cause msrp is 33499 and pp is 3000 and then plus tax. Or maybe he got invoice pricing and add on a bunch of options.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Ecoboost with performance package and Recaros with MT for $27,980 plus TTL so $30,380 abouts

Put $1000 down for order
Will pay TTL on delivery in cash
2.9% for 72 months
Payment about $400

EDIT: OH DANG this is Canada section...sorry guys, my bad :(

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
EB Premium, sir. :D

My window sticker says $43,549 with the special future "Bronze Fire Leather".

picture.jpg

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ecoboost with performance package and Recaros with MT for $27,980 plus TTL so $30,380 abouts

Put $1000 down for order
Will pay TTL on delivery in cash
2.9% for 72 months
Payment about $400

EDIT: OH DANG this is Canada section...sorry guys, my bad :(
I know. You Americans like to hold it in our face! :paddle:

OP
OP
ELPYBOOST

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
EB Premium, sir. :D

My window sticker says $43,549 with the special future "Bronze Fire Leather".
Yeah that's nice, but I was talking about out the door not window sticker. Unless you paid msrp. You know what I mean any special deals you got?

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Yeah that's nice, but I was talking about out the door not window sticker. Unless you paid msrp. You know what I mean any special deals you got?
I did answer that already. Check above. ->$39,700
only saying... :gossip:

OP
OP
ELPYBOOST

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
I did answer that already. Check above. ->$39,700
only saying... :gossip:
WHAT really! I was reading that and I could not believe it, so I have to ask again because MSRP with tax and dd with your options is about $49,300. So that's like $9600 off. FUCK ME what a great fucking deal. Sorry for the language but dam. So is this with the employee pricing cause I just missed it.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
:hail:MSRP $43,549 plus 5% tax in Alberta = $45,726. Invoice is $40,652 plus tax = $42,684.60
I do pay $37,200 (original) minus $176 (spare tire) plus $3,000 for the PP = $40,024

As you can see, after I did today used my calculator, I am not paying $39,700. I pay $40,024 and this is $2,660.60 under invoice or $5,702 less than MSRP. The salesman, Gavin, marked only the $176 off and put in handwriting the $3,000 under it. Signed from him and the sales manager, Sam.

Dealership: Kentwood Ford, Edmonton.

You can see the picture in my profile.

When I posted first my deal here, members ask me to get the PP also. Because the sales manager figured out by than, that he made a big mistake, I had to pay full price for the PP of $3,000. And because if you order the PP you do not get the spare tire, my price reduced it for that order $176.

The situation was that I did go with the US buying guide to Edmonton dealers who had no information about pricing and order guide. Sitting in the show room talking to the sales man, the manager came, looked at the prices and said right away without knowing what is going on: "I can do better than that and with the employee pricing, I can offer you the 2015 EB Premium for $37,200 including DD, tax, documentation and a full tank of gas, if you order today.....!"

We signed the same day. It is always good that the $ sign does not say right away USD/AUD/CAD or what $$$ are out there. :D

:hail:But I honor it that the dealership didn't backed out after they have known the Canadian prices weeks later! :hail:
Sponsored