lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
soon to be 15' GT Comp PKG
Hello guys,

I have never owned an "American Car" My first car was a 2012 Infinity G37xs coupe (lease) and im currently in a 07 BMW 335i Coupe e92 (Financed)

I fell in Love with the 15' Mustang GT and am either going to sell my car moded or part it out and sell, or trade in.

My questions!

What price did you walk away with and what are your monthly payments?

I want to get an idea of what i am looking at.

Thanks Guys
Sponsored

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like most ppl on here pay about invoice. Also depends what options you want.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
It's really hard to give you a
True idea. Are you paying x plan price or not, do you have a coupon, are you upside down in your car, if not equity plays a factor, interest rate, and money down. Most people are paying x plan price on here

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
It really depends.

My agreed upon purchase price was $43,000. After my trade-in was taken off and taxes and fees were added on, I'm paying like $31,800. I'll put $5K down, so I'll be financing roughly $27K. Then it depends on your interest rates, etc.

Sponsored

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
With my Xplan and a $750.00 rebate my car itself came to $40,793.38 (see below for all options) *thats before added warranty, registration, tax *8%*

OP
OP

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
With my Xplan and a $750.00 rebate my car itself came to $40,793.38 (see below for all options) *thats before added warranty, registration, tax *8%*
SO i should sign up for x-plan ASAP? and i put a question on that thread, if i use my dad to purchase the car for credit reasons do i need him to register or if its under my name and i purchase under his name okay?

OP
OP

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
It's really hard to give you a
True idea. Are you paying x plan price or not, do you have a coupon, are you upside down in your car, if not equity plays a factor, interest rate, and money down. Most people are paying x plan price on here
ahah your abs right,, but i guess hearing what you guys payed will give me a better idea of what i should do...

OP
OP

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
It really depends.

My agreed upon purchase price was $43,000. After my trade-in was taken off and taxes and fees were added on, I'm paying like $31,800. I'll put $5K down, so I'll be financing roughly $27K. Then it depends on your interest rates, etc.
Sounds like a nice deal... Congrats on the car

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Base GT, Performance Pack, Weather floor mats. With Tax and out the door $34,200 under the X-Plan pricing. Join Mustang Club of America for $50 and save $2,000-$3,000.

Sponsored

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
SO i should sign up for x-plan ASAP? and i put a question on that thread, if i use my dad to purchase the car for credit reasons do i need him to register or if its under my name and i purchase under his name okay?
Sorry I can't answer this :( Hopefully someone else can help you with this.
The Xplan saved me a good chunk because with everything not included in the price of the actual car - I'm just under 50k:shocked:

OP
OP

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
Base GT, Performance Pack, Weather floor mats. With Tax and out the door $34,200 under the X-Plan pricing. Join Mustang Club of America for $50 and save $2,000-$3,000.
Thanks Robb

OP
OP

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loki
Vehicle(s)
Sorry I can't answer this :( Hopefully someone else can help you with this.
The Xplan saved me a good chunk because with everything not included in the price of the actual car - I'm just under 50k:shocked:
Well thank god for this x-plan lol... sounds like the best thing.. and congrats on the car

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
Well thank god for this x-plan lol... sounds like the best thing.. and congrats on the car
Whats your sales tax down there? We are 8% in Sullivan County, NY
That's what hit me pretty hard