Sponsored

South Florida Roll Call

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
The wife and I saw you on YouTube live feed that Homestead Speedway had going last night!! ( unless there was another comp orange gt there?)
lol not sure.

[ame]
Sponsored

S550_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium PP GT
Dang i missed your post, i was there last night! extremely packed though.

Ayeenomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ENCHANTRESS) is her name #Ecoboost17
Coming out Kissimmee(ORL), Fl

coming out of central FL y'all , i do some drives down south once in while got family down there too , count me in to this party :cheers:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Dang i missed your post, i was there last night! extremely packed though.
I remember seeing a couple magnetics, was one of them you?

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
So Im need of some assistance from one of the local 5.0s. Buddy of mine, known this guy for a long time, have a little wager going on. One thing we never seem to agree on is cars, he's GM all the way and he sometimes argues back just for the sake of arguing. I have a new daily in the family and during our discusions he claims it could not beat a 5th gen camaro. I said I couldnt really prove that since I dont know anyone with one, but I said I figure they should be close (I think). He said well find you a stock 5.0 since they are abundant. So I need some assistance from anyone with a stock or close to it to do a couple friendlies with me so I can win a couple boxes of rounds for the range.:D:headbang:

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
5th gen auto vs 6th gen mustang auto= mustang win. Standard vs standard is a driver's race. I think a standard 6th gen mustang vs auto 5th gen =mustang win if driver does everything right..... Anyway what is this guy driving?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
5th gen auto vs 6th gen mustang auto= mustang win. Standard vs standard is a driver's race. I think a standard 6th gen mustang vs auto 5th gen =mustang win if driver does everything right..... Anyway what is this guy driving?
Well the vehicle in question is not my mustang. If my mustang was stock or close to stock this wouldn't be an issue, he could drive the mustang while I drive my other vehicle. The car I'm talking about is an Infiniti red sport. He just recently sold his heads/cam 6spd LS1 GTO.

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Well the vehicle in question is not my mustang. If my mustang was stock or close to stock this wouldn't be an issue, he could drive the mustang while I drive my other vehicle. The car I'm talking about is an Infiniti red sport. He just recently sold his heads/cam 6spd LS1 GTO.
Got it. If I was not out of town I would offer up for you but I won't be back anytime soon. Hopefully someone steps up. Goodluck!!! :thumbsup:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Got it. If I was not out of town I would offer up for you but I won't be back anytime soon. Hopefully someone steps up. Goodluck!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks. Not much info on this car out there. Found one video of a pass and he claims it's a hero pass and can't be duplicated but the average person in other tracks around the US.

Sponsored

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Mine's pretty close to stock. CAI and H-pipe, which don't do anything power-wise. Steeda IRS braces are the only other real mod (the differential bushings and vertical links don't really count). Stock tune of course. Auto trans. LMK

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Mine's pretty close to stock. CAI and H-pipe, which don't do anything power-wise. Steeda IRS braces are the only other real mod (the differential bushings and vertical links don't really count). Stock tune of course. Auto trans. LMK
Hey Jdoug. That works. I'll PM you in a bit.

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Wrote you back-- I just put on some Nitto NT555 G2 tires in the back, which should help with traction over that stock Pirelli all-season garbage.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Wrote you back-- I just put on some Nitto NT555 G2 tires in the back, which should help with traction over that stock Pirelli all-season garbage.
I'll text you.

Bcart50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Cars and coffee this next weekend... Anyone else going?
Sponsored