Sponsored

Ford price Rise

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
My immediate neighbour has an M something convertible. Every time he starts it, it sounds bloody awful. It drones like a Corsa on a big back back box, and when he drives off it howls and shifts gear way too early.
I'm sure he loves it, but I'm not sure he realises how crap it sounds?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably a 320d with an M badge on :)
:lol::lol:

No, it's definitly an M3 or M4. He's a big BMW fan.

There are two things that make me cringe though.. one is the awful annoying exhaust note on cold starts, the other is nothing to with the car, but the fact he pressure washes the car in all its nooks and crannies before putting it away in the garage.

One sure way to cause problems going forward!!

Last edited:

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Whilst the price increases may make those of us who paid the original launch price feel like we did well, we'll be at the wrong end of this, if we want to buy a another 'stang.

Current residuals will of course be all important. I suspect these may take a hit when the MY18 is available to order?

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I personally believe the highest priced used 550's will be the 2017 models with the £140 RFL attached, having said that, the early cars to the UK were a bundle cheaper to begin with so actual losses will probably even themselves out.

I am also of the opinion that I would prefer a 550 rather than a 550:2 because I would prefer not to have DI, Dual Mass Flywheel and digital dash. Oh yeah, I don't like the front of the 550:2 either.. but thats a whole other subject!!

Sponsored

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Ford if you would like to keep putting the price up that would be great :thumbsup:
My spec is about £2500 more than what I paid 6 months ago.
Hadn't realised prices had gone up so much. Price is already £2.5k higher than when I ordered last June and I haven't even got my car yet! At this rate a MY18 will easily be £40k even in relatively modest spec.
Sponsored