Sponsored

ETIS and Window Sticker Process

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Cotus has updated to saying "in transit". Build was 17/1/17. Got my fingers and toes crossed that it makes it to the docks in time for boat leaving 27/1/17 otherwise hoping for the Figaro on 04/02/17.

That's not going to happen, it's around 4-6 weeks sitting on the docks before it's on the boat, that's based on the last 2 months worth of info.
Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Hi Sharkes,
My build was 13/1/17 and Ford on Facebook and the dealer have both told me expected delivery (in country?) is 18th March. As I'm in "the gong" I would say both of our vehicles would be on the ship leaving about the 18th Feb. last time I looked at the ship time table there was one arriving at port kembla about the 21st March. Don't know how they came up with the 18th.
My car was also built on 13 Jan US time. I have been given estimated delivery mid March.
So the car has to be on a ship arriving at least a week or more earlier than that.
Based on that, the car should be allocated a ship in first or second week of Feb and that is quite normal. 4 weeks after the build date if you can get a ship allocated it's good. One of our car was on a ship within 3 weeks from build date.
But it can change and there is no guarantee about that delivery date being correct. It's just estimated and not accurate. Dealers have been changing estimated delivery date quite often.

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Cotus has updated to saying "in transit". Build was 17/1/17. Got my fingers and toes crossed that it makes it to the docks in time for boat leaving 27/1/17 otherwise hoping for the Figaro on 04/02/17.
Mine was built 20/1... The wait has sort of got real!

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Ford US tell me that the car is due in Baltimore on the 2nd Feb. Guessing it should therefore make the Figaro on the 8th Feb...?

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Ford US tell me that the car is due in Baltimore on the 2nd Feb. Guessing it should therefore make the Figaro on the 8th Feb...?
Sorry to tell you but it is a min 4-6 week wait on the docks to get on a ship. you still have all the fun of searching the shipping company website and getting the "no record found". this multiple a day search goes on for a few weeks and who wouldn't want to miss that fun exercise. :frusty:

Sponsored

aussiebigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Coupe GT Auto RHD Race Red
Sorry to tell you but it is a min 4-6 week wait on the docks to get on a ship. you still have all the fun of searching the shipping company website and getting the "no record found". this multiple a day search goes on for a few weeks and who wouldn't want to miss that fun exercise. :frusty:
After mustang arrives at the docks, how long before "record is found" on W&W site.

Probably not loaded into W&W system until the car is assigned to ship to Australia!

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
After mustang arrives at the docks, how long before "record is found" on W&W site.

Probably not loaded into W&W system until the car is assigned to ship to Australia!
Yes as soon as it is assigned a ship it will come up with all the booking details, this is when you will stare at the screen for a little bit wondering what has happened, then you fall out of your chair as you scream and giggle like a little child (followed by fetal position rocking as you realise it IS happening) then you recheck the tracking again just to make sure after weeks of "no record found" that it is actually happening.

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously? That's incredible! So I really am not looking at getting the thing until May.....

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Seriously? That's incredible! So I really am not looking at getting the thing until May.....
nothing is certain till the shipping comes up when you search for your vin, have fun with that. we have all been through it, keep going, YOU CAN DO IT.

I have had mine for over a week and my god what a car. it is better than the dreams you have been having driving it.

aussiebigdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Coupe GT Auto RHD Race Red

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
End of March your car should be Australia. Then it depends on your dealer.

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Ruby Red)
With the WWL page, which field(s) do you fill in with (presumably) your VIN?

Mine has a delivery date of 6th Feb, but I assume that's only to Baltimore?

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT

Mine has a delivery date of 6th Feb, but I assume that's only to Baltimore?
I've been following yours because we are pretty similar circumstances... I think you are in the lead

spronston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Your VIN goes in the Cargo ID field. Until it has been allocated to a ship you will get the dreaded No records found result.
Sponsored