Corsa Extreme Cat-Back Feedback Needed

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I think my car adjusted to the new exhaust last night and turned up the volume a few more decibels lol

I asked my fiancée to lightly rev it for me so I could hear it from behind and she proceeded to redline it with me standing 3 feet behind the car :mad:

It is loud
Even louder under load.
Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I think my car adjusted to the new exhaust last night and turned up the volume a few more decibels lol

I asked my fiancée to lightly rev it for me so I could hear it from behind and she proceeded to redline it with me standing 3 feet behind the car :mad:

It is loud
She's a keeper for sure! :D

Actually I'm liking the sound of it under load. Most sound clips are unloaded and it's very misleading, you'll never get that sound in real life driving. Even my FRPP touring sounds like the bowels of hell when redlining unloaded.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I got a video of the cold start this afternoon. My silver racecar on the right. Phone quality audio

[ame]

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
She's a keeper for sure! :D

Actually I'm liking the sound of it under load. Most sound clips are unloaded and it's very misleading, you'll never get that sound in real life driving. Even my FRPP touring sounds like the bowels of hell when redlining unloaded.
Xtreme under load (skip to 1 min for the great stuff):
[ame]