Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Monday - M42 Southbound near Tamworth - Dark colour (heavy rain, poor visibility!!!)

Today - Annesley Woodhouse, Notts, Forest Rd, new Black FB GT
Sponsored

JustGav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Euro Spec 5.0
Couple of nights ago, I spotted one at my local traffic lights (3 mile cross) heading into basingstoke, private plate :)

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Friday morning, A34 North near the M4 junction. two V8 convertibles and an Ecoboost convertible on the way to new owners! :clap2:

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
2 in Rotherham

Monday(16/01) afternoon Race Red GT fastback at Worrygoose Roundabout, Bawtry Road, Whiston.

Wednesday (18/01) 18:30 ish fastback followed me from Masons Roundabout, Bawtry Road, Wickersley and turned onto Elsham Close, Bramley (a couple of streets from me).

Getting too common!!

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2013 Insignia 1998 Land Rover 110
Ruby red with stripes E*TAB waiting while my train passed by at Scopwick level crossing in Lincolnshire this morning.

Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Magnetic GT pulled out in front of me at the Spar/BP garage in Magherafelt heading towards the roundabout today around 12pm, not sure what aftermarket exhaust they had on but sounded awesome :love:. I was the guy in the Yodel van a car back with the window all the way down :lol:

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
This afternoon, cruising in Broadway, Worcestershire. A Triple Yellow GT, looked really clean and smart.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I opened my front door today to find a beautiful RR EB parked outside my house. The guy was with his wife, visiting friends and was obviously made up with his new car having only picked it up from Swindon on Thursday.

I look forward to meeting him again for a little Mustang meet on my drive!!

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Spotted Mr [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] again this morning......still don't think he saw me though, despite me flashing (my, er, lights!) :ninja:

(you were just on the last stretch of Long Lane, coming up to the cemetery on your left)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Spotted Mr [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] again this morning......still don't think he saw me though, despite me flashing (my, er, lights!) :ninja:

(you were just on the last stretch of Long Lane, coming up to the cemetery on your left)
Haha totally oblivious yet again. Didn't even know there was a cemetery on that road! :lol: seems I drive with tunnel vision :frusty:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Haha totally oblivious yet again. Didn't even know there was a cemetery on that road! :lol: seems I drive with tunnel vision :frusty:
Careful [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION], you might need to reserve a spot in there ;)

Yeah, just as you get to the 30mph limit, coming up to the mini-roundabout where you can either turn right up Love Lane or straight over to the other m/roundabout by the Cock Inn (Love Lane is near the Cock Inn....never really put two and two together :D) ......that's the entrance to the cemetery on the left (usually a Fiesta parked by the gates) :)

Nostruss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550 GT Race Red Fastback, A4 B7
This evening race red GT on a46 near Warwick heading east

17ANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Fastback GT Manual
This afternoon a white fastback GT on the M54 heading towards Birmingham. Nice amount of dirt on it to show it's not a garage queen!

Joynsie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT
I opened my front door today to find a beautiful RR EB parked outside my house. The guy was with his wife, visiting friends and was obviously made up with his new car having only picked it up from Swindon on Thursday.

I look forward to meeting him again for a little Mustang meet on my drive!!
Nice to meet you too - looking forward to the driveway meet up! :clap2:

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This morning (Saturday) Deep Impact Blue heading on A4 towards Newbury just outside Hungerford at 09:00 approx. Mr Shepherd - yours?
Sponsored