Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

GreyBlur16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
Recently installed mine with Roush mufflers and an h pipe. Combined with the Mak Cat Deletes it is stupid loud as most people would tell me. Sounds amazing though tone wise
Sponsored

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Anyone have these with solo exhaust
I've been trying to find this myself. I'm assume its going to change the solo tone and add volume. Started researching resonators to possibly get both at the same time.

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Recently installed mine with Roush mufflers and an h pipe. Combined with the Mak Cat Deletes it is stupid loud as most people would tell me. Sounds amazing though tone wise
Any videos of this by chance? I'm looking at this exact setup (already have the mufflers and H-pipe) but I'm nervous about going full retard. Everybody knows you never go full retard. :D

Sponsored

Stang215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 gt
I believe there is a video a few pages back with a Solo Exhaust.
I looked back about 20 pages I couldn't find one...If you can find it could u post it I'm looking to order this week but would really like to hear a clip before I do

Stang215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 gt
Any videos of this by chance? I'm looking at this exact setup (already have the mufflers and H-pipe) but I'm nervous about going full retard. Everybody knows you never go full retard. :D
I'm looking to go 110% retard I don't care what other people thing it's my car and I make the payment :headbang:...I have 3in straight pipes with Xpipe and I hope these will help me wake the dead

GreyBlur16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
I'll get someone to record a video. It's full retard. Like cruising around shifting at 2k barely on the throttle and you can hear the sound just bouncing off of buildings, echoing etc. WOT is stupid loud

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I looked back about 20 pages I couldn't find one...If you can find it could u post it I'm looking to order this week but would really like to hear a clip before I do
Let me dig around I could have sworn there was a video.

Sponsored

GreyBlur16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
Here you go. Video still doesn't accurately depict how loud the setup is in person but you get the idea.

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Here you go. Video still doesn't accurately depict how loud the setup is in person but you get the idea.

Sweet mother of god that sounds so badass! Thank you sir! :hail:

How is it for cruising around town? Like under 3k RPM.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sound amazing

GreyBlur16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
Sweet mother of god that sounds so badass! Thank you sir! :hail:

How is it for cruising around town? Like under 3k RPM.
Cruising around town i normally shift around 2k and it's still quite loud. If you're very soft on the pedal and accelerating slowly it's not too bad probably around the same as before the cat deletes. Get in that 2.5k range and it ramps up quick in the volume. WOT at 7k = hear you a mile away. I got a vid with the ghost cam if you wanna hear that too.