• No

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
This is something to consider for a DD, me thinks. Hypothetically (not getting a '18, just a mental exercise), I would consider the mod options first before before buying it, need to know how compatible is it to different spring rates and lengths, being the first concern. Durability and cost, are other concerns, but for a DD, I think the ride comfort is well worth it.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This thread was destined for three responses.
A. Owns a 15-17 and he/she is mad that it wasn't available before hand so they will bash it.
B. Will be buying it to make it a race car so the magneride will be deleted.
C. Had a BMW, Chevy, etc it sucked then so why would it be better on a mustang.

You forgot one!

D. Those that have purchased it and believes just because Ford put it on the GT350 it must be the greatest suspension set-up ever.

:lol:

Herb

jimmydaps187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang ecoboost "stock"
Taken from Camaro website:

Magna-Ride? No thanks!
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...nits-wear.html

check out the comments and experiences of Cadillac owners who have had Magnetic Ride Suspension systems fail in their cars.

I think on a high-end sports car like a Ferrari it makes sense because you want professional level performance without regard for cost, but on a Camaro? Give me a friggin break. A Camaro is a budget performance car - one of the best bangs for the buck. Paying premium prices to fix this kind of suspension, I would argue, isn't appropriate for a Camaro.

If it's just an option: great. Me: I'd opt out.

$400 per shock

cadilacs are junk from the start so

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
You forgot one!

D. Those that have purchased it and believes just because Ford put it on the GT350 it must be the greatest suspension set-up ever.

:lol:

Herb
Herb.
Have you driven a GT vs GT350?
Don't judge until you do. You'll be amazed

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Herb.
Have you driven a GT vs GT350?
Don't judge until you do. You'll be amazed
I have a GTPP and my dad has a GT350 track pack. While everyone fixates on the engine, I don't think they're all that different save for the sound and past 6krpm. The magneride, on the other hand, makes all the difference. After comparing both cars, for me, it is the most significant difference between the GTPP and the GT350.

Sponsored

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
I have a GTPP and my dad has a GT350 track pack. While everyone fixates on the engine, I don't think they're all that different save for the sound and past 6krpm. The magneride, on the other hand, makes all the difference. After comparing both cars, for me, it is the most significant difference between the GTPP and the GT350.
Now you've got me thinking, can we have a GT350 with a coyote? Y'know, like the Corvette Grand Sport of Mustangs... All the suspension and brakes, and just a "regular old" V8.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I'll agree with some of what you say, but the 5.2 makes 91 more hp.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I had a Big turbo 15 EB making alittle over 400whp.

I originally looked to buy a 16 GT PP. I was very disappointed in the power. I also could feel the added weight quite a bit and the front end was like a boat.

The GT350 was a breath of fresh air. It has the power with the handling to match without the boat feeling in the GT PP and EB PP without miss obviously

Pablo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
I want Magner ride 100%, for me the only downside is it sits a little high, so hopefully BMR will release some springs that drop the height a little front and rear without having any impact on ride quality in a negative way and is compatible with the system. :)
There is a european based company called MSS Spring Kits that makes lowering kits for some euro cars with magnetic ride. I asked them if they have plans for Mustang.

"We have the Mustang in our Development road map. Send our Development Team a request at www.msskits.com/suggest".

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Eibach makes springs for the GT350 already that lower it nearly 1 inch (25.4mm)
Sponsored