Sponsored

My 17 or My 18 Mustang

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
I have no choice my car despite only being ordered in December is going into production in a couple of weeks so I had to make a decision.
Each to their own but I personally would never have done that.. Ford australia have said the 2018 model will not be arriving locally until 2018. You could have had a car in only a couple of months if yours indeed was about to go into production... personally I'd rather have the car in a couple of months (that looks better imo) vs a year or more wait for a car with unconfirmed local features. But hey it's your car at the end of the day and if you're happy, that's what matters. :)
Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
There are angles at which the new 2018 looks alright - and most of the official photos seem to be from those angles.

From other angles... holy f$&k it's a grug.

It doesn't come in Competition Orange, which is the best colour ever, so it's just a big fail altogether :)

I'm keen for someone to find out how interchangeable pieces are between the two generations though, will be great if people can pick and choose for customisation - e.g. Digital dash on a 2016, etc

mustang51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
girl at work has a black EB. Every day it looks crap with dust and dirt. She washes it and it looks good for a day and the next day it looks crap again.

mustang51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Just saw the video of the refreshed MY18 mustang on this site...

very disappointed, the front end just doesn't look right.....
I reckon it looks better than the first one. Lots of new neat upgrades too.

Just in time for my first brand new car.

mustang51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Slow down mate.. I wouldn't go and ask for that before the local details have been announced. There is a high likelihood that half those things don't come to Australia given that most are options in the US.
I bet most of the upgrade will come standard here. The dash, the exhaust and the engine upgrades will be there. Plus some more wheel options as well.

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I bet most of the upgrade will come standard here. The dash, the exhaust and the engine upgrades will be there. Plus some more wheel options as well.
That's definitely not how it works in Australia, just look at our cars v US cars. People who put their deposits down early in Australia copped it

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's definitely not how it works in Australia, just look at our cars v US cars. People who put their deposits down early in Australia copped it
looking at imported car history throughout my time here at sydney. especially with mid life refresh, usually we only get the "cosmetics"

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
With an upturn in the AU$ and Trump threatening to try to devalue the US$ even further there's more chance than ever that we will get something :)
Sponsored