oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Anodize

Here my SRP pedals. 3/4" wider gas pedal with 1/2" thick garage line gas pedal spacer.

Yikes crappy anodize on the gas pedal, should be black not purple didnt leave it in either the anodize or dye bath long enough.

:ford::ford::ford::ford:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Yikes crappy anodize on the gas pedal, should be black not purple didnt leave it in either the anodize or dye bath long enough.

:ford::ford::ford::ford:
Trust me, it's not purple. That's just the lighting.

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Thanks for the pics Voodoo. They look awesome!

Sponsored

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Here my SRP pedals. 3/4" wider gas pedal with 1/2" thick garage line gas pedal spacer.

I second the garage line gas pedal spacer. I couldn't stand my nose in the windshield having to sit close enough to floor the clutch pedal for smooth shifts mine didn't like going 3/4 down and shifting. I use to race SCCA ITB and ITC class so I sit as far back as I can with a slight bend in the knees and elbows to allow room to crash and not get hurt others say weight distribution. Steering wheel goes up and in as far it can. I spaced the clutch pedal 1-1/2inch with a pedal extension from cjpony parts but now I was too far from the gas pedal and we all know that needs to go all the way down for maximum fun and in comes garage line.

I am way more comfortable, easier to get in and out and the car seems bigger more roomy and I can heel and toe like a champ. The garage line spacer put the pedal in the right spot in my opinion and made a huge difference in the enjoyment of the car. I don't sit like grandma anymore and don't have to worry about an airbag punching me in the face up close like or fogging up the windshield with my breath and leaving nose prints like my dog does. Yes I hated the stock seating position but all is right in the world again.

The Life-Hammer seatbelt strap stopped the belt from rubbing my neck and that was the second best mod for comfort. Puts the belt properly above the shoulder like race seats do yes again for crashing, don't crash but be ready and safe in case somebody else makes you crash. Everyone drives like squirrels these day.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I second the garage line gas pedal spacer. I couldn't stand my nose in the windshield having to sit close enough to floor the clutch pedal for smooth shifts mine didn't like going 3/4 down and shifting. I use to race SCCA ITB and ITC class so I sit as far back as I can with a slight bend in the knees and elbows to allow room to crash and not get hurt others say weight distribution. Steering wheel goes up and in as far it can. I spaced the clutch pedal 1-1/2inch with a pedal extension from cjpony parts but now I was too far from the gas pedal and we all know that needs to go all the way down for maximum fun and in comes garage line.

I am way more comfortable, easier to get in and out and the car seems bigger more roomy and I can heel and toe like a champ. The garage line spacer put the pedal in the right spot in my opinion and made a huge difference in the enjoyment of the car. I don't sit like grandma anymore and don't have to worry about an airbag punching me in the face up close like or fogging up the windshield with my breath and leaving nose prints like my dog does. Yes I hated the stock seating position but all is right in the world again.

The Life-Hammer seatbelt strap stopped the belt from rubbing my neck and that was the second best mod for comfort. Puts the belt properly above the shoulder like race seats do yes again for crashing, don't crash but be ready and safe in case somebody else makes you crash. Everyone drives like squirrels these day.
Do you have a link to the pedal spacer you are referring to? I can't for the life of me find it. Thanks in advance!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
SRP pedals
Hey Voodoo,

Did you use just 1 screw to hold on these pedals???

I have the same set and the radius is off a bit. Not a problem with an upper and lower bolt to secure. I'm using 4 screws per pedal for brake and clutch.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hey Voodoo,

Did you use just 1 screw to hold on these pedals???

I have the same set and the radius is off a bit. Not a problem with an upper and lower bolt to secure. I'm using 4 screws per pedal for brake and clutch.
Yes I used one 10-32 screw to hold the SRP pedals on. I drilled and tapped the Ford pedals arms to hold the SRP brake and clutch covers on. I re-arched the clutch and brake pedal covers because as you said the SRP radius was off. I used two pieces of 3/8" thick rubber and used them to sandwiched the SRP clutch and brake pedals then put them into my hydraulic press into a steel "U" that was slightly more radius then the ford clutch and brake pedals. Using the one single screw "flattens" the SRP cover tight to the ford pedal arm and locks them into place and they do not move at all.
On the gas pedal I made a button from delrin that I drilled and tapped that fits into the gas pedal recess then also drilled and tapped A second hole to hold the SRP pedal cover in place.
You can see the button above.

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I went with 4 bolts per pedal. Looks balanced and its secure. SRP was great in sending me a few more matching bolts.
Bolts match pedal color, its hard to get a good photo with iPhone.

Sponsored