2015 GT Premium, PP, Ruby Red, Plasti Dipped
Are there any other S550's in the Bend/Redmond area? Ain't seen none. :shrug:
Sponsored

StankyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I am from Salem OR. There are a lot of S550s around Salem/Portland but it seems they are mostly driven by non-car enthusiasts. Probably the same goes for Bend area.

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Are there any other S550's in the Bend/Redmond area? Ain't seen none. :shrug:
I live in Redmond. There's another white GT in Bend and I've seen a Ruby Red in Madras a few times. Was that you?

A local friend has a Guard Green GT.

I see quite a few during the summer that look like rentals passing through.

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Reporting from Portland w a TY. GB is my buddy's in Seattle area.
FullSizeRender_18.jpg

OP
OP
C Cubed

C Cubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I live in Redmond. There's another white GT in Bend and I've seen a Ruby Red in Madras a few times. Was that you?

A local friend has a Guard Green GT.

I see quite a few during the summer that look like rentals passing through.
I have been to Madras a few times, and I have seen one other Ruby Red in the area, too.

How's the red cinder treating your rear quarters?

Sponsored

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have been to Madras a few times, and I have seen one other Ruby Red in the area, too.

How's the red cinder treating your rear quarters?
I try to avoid driving the Mustang when the roads are heavily cindered but installed some front splash guards that help keep stuff from pitting the rear quarters anymore than they already are.

OP
OP
C Cubed

C Cubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I try to avoid driving the Mustang when the roads are heavily cindered but installed some front splash guards that help keep stuff from pitting the rear quarters anymore than they already are.
HAH! I also installed front splash guards ... after the damage was done. I was still driving it this time last year. Couldn't get it out of the garage on a bet this year, though. LOL! Also switched to some Conti DWS's which are less sticky than the P Zeros and don't throw as much gravel. We'll have to meet sometime this spring.

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
HAH! I also installed front splash guards ... after the damage was done. I was still driving it this time last year. Couldn't get it out of the garage on a bet this year, though. LOL! Also switched to some Conti DWS's which are less sticky than the P Zeros and don't throw as much gravel. We'll have to meet sometime this spring.
I have taken mine out a couple times this winter. Once, for a romp at night when the first of the snow started and that was a good time! Although, it did take me three tries at my driveway to get it stuffed back in the garage. Geez, haha.

Yeah, I'd be up for meeting somewhere around here. It would be nice if the green one down south could make it out of his neighborhood too. That one lives south of Bend and they have a lot more snow at his place. We also autocross a lot and IceBreaker over in Eugene with EESCC is coming up in early March. You ought to check that out!

OP
OP
C Cubed

C Cubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I'd be up for meeting somewhere around here. It would be nice if the green one down south could make it out of his neighborhood too. That one lives south of Bend and they have a lot more snow at his place. We also autocross a lot and IceBreaker over in Eugene with EESCC is coming up in early March. You ought to check that out!
I autocrossed a '71 Toyota Corolla (when everyone else was in Datsun 510's) in the early '70's. I'd be up for some local autocrossing, though. My last racing was drag racing my '65 Vette on Wednesday nights at Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point). Been a while. HAH! Keep me informed about the autocrossing.
BTW! couldn't even get my 4Runner out of the garage last week. Ya know the Mustang ain't gettin' out. LOL!!!

analog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I've got the Guard Green GT down south in Sunriver. I'm finally putting some all seasons on the thing so I can get it out of my driveway in the winter. Should be seeing me ripping around the roads early next month. I'd be up for a local meet, too. Looks like I'll be missing Ice Breaker in Eugene this year due to travel plans. Bummer!
Sponsored