Sponsored

Knott's Fabulous Fords Forever - 4/30/17

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Alright who is registering to show? I go every year as a spectator but this is the first year I'm thinking of registering even though my car is stock. For those who have participated in past shows, is it worth it? 7AM-3PM seems like a long time to sit out there. What do you do for 8 hours? :confused:
Sponsored

Last edited:

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
You can always get tickets for the actual park and go there or other nearby attractions.

It is a long time and if its hot, it can be gruesome. But its fun because you will meet lots of fellow friends from various boards.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I was registered last year and man it was hot as hell I ended up sitting in my car with the ac on for the last hour or so. If you are signing up I recommend bringing a chair and cooler with water because its like $5 for a bottle of water there. Overall still fun but idk if I will register for the show again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rambl3r

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I was registered last year and man it was hot as hell I ended up sitting in my car with the ac on for the last hour or so. If you are signing up I recommend bringing a chair and cooler with water because its like $5 for a bottle of water there. Overall still fun but idk if I will register for the show again.
Yeah, I remember the last two years being hot as hell.

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
a huge group of us drive down from norcal every yr. only had a thread up 2 days and up to 30 cars already. we should hit about 60-100+ cars driving down with us. such a big range because we do get a lot of folks who don't post or just heard word of mouth. we have a thread here also in the California section. along with on norcalsvtoa.com and cafords and svtperf.
I will be registering my current car the 16 gt, and if I get a new one before the show ill register that one when or if we cross that road.... I had not registered the last 3 yrs, but have gone to the show the last 10 yrs. 3 yrs ago my cobra was down(still is smdh) then 2yrs I got my 428r roush to late to register then last yr I traded the roush for the 16 gt and again just did it to late and missed registration.. this yr ill have at least one car maybe two in the show. very excited to register again...

OP
OP
Rambl3r

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
My face was so sun burnt it wasn't even funny but hey it was cool to have my car in a show. :ford:
Haha.. that's kinda my thinking now. Would be my first time having it at a show.

a huge group of us drive down from norcal every yr. only had a thread up 2 days and up to 30 cars already. we should hit about 60-100+ cars driving down with us. such a big range because we do get a lot of folks who don't post or just heard word of mouth. we have a thread here also in the California section. along with on norcalsvtoa.com and cafords and svtperf.
I will be registering my current car the 16 gt, and if I get a new one before the show ill register that one when or if we cross that road.... I had not registered the last 3 yrs, but have gone to the show the last 10 yrs. 3 yrs ago my cobra was down(still is smdh) then 2yrs I got my 428r roush to late to register then last yr I traded the roush for the 16 gt and again just did it to late and missed registration.. this yr ill have at least one car maybe two in the show. very excited to register again...
That sounds like an awesome drive :thumbsup: Do you hang out at the show or enter the theme park?

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Haha.. that's kinda my thinking now. Would be my first time having it at a show.

That sounds like an awesome drive :thumbsup: Do you hang out at the show or enter the theme park?
theres a ton of stuff we do. so Friday once we geting to town we check in and a bunch of us go to Fuddruckers or the many of the local choices down there. this yr we are setting up a meet with the socal guys on this site, im working with Dennis on that then we will do the sat cars and coffee and cruise right after with everyone and this yr we are trying to set up a show and shine at the oc location of Chemical guys. they want to have demo's, discounted products for us and some one out there offering foam gun washes and prizes and raffles. we are trying to decide if we want to do lunch after the cruise or chemical guys offered to get food vendors out if we want. Bay area mustang assoc is talking with chemical guys and us norcal guys are working with Dennis on the cruise and cars and coffee to coordinate everything so its as streamline as possible. then everyone parties sat night and we all wake up bright and early to roll in together for the car show. :headbang::cheers:

check out the thread if you care to meet up for any of the events we have planned down there. again it will be a mix of nor cal and so cal guys as now were have done at least 3 gtg's together this year, as we did one here in san jose , one where we met in seaside ca and last yr at knots down there. we have prob don't more together but those are the three I attended. shout out to DOmestic disturbance for setting up the SJ and Seaside events with Dennis and I think Kona helped planning with Dennis for the cruise at knots last yr.

Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
i think i'm going to register for this one. anyone cruising in from socal? maybe we can get a meet together to roll in together

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
i think i'm going to register for this one. anyone cruising in from socal? maybe we can get a meet together to roll in together
SoCal here, there is going to be a ton of people coming from socal. There will be cruises and stuff lined up as the date gets closer.

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Oh yeah!!!! I'm ready for the festivities to begin already! Can't wait to cruise down with the NorCal group!!!! And then meet up with all the SoCal Stangs!!!

rs2.royc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Roush Stage 2
@ktown.s550 will be there! :cheers: