Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Replacing my white stripes with black from Big Worm Graphix. I was going to tackle it myself to save some money, figured it wouldn't be too hard since I can lay tape inbetween the pre existing stripes as a guide line for the new ones, but now I'm starting to have my doubts about my ability to do this. Any good stripe installers in the Tampa area to Hernando? And if you them done roughly what did it cost? Thanks.
Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Redline design. Brandon. They did my Big Worm stripes/pinstripes $200-$300. Stay with car so they aren't tempted to go on a test drive.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Redline design. Brandon. They did my Big Worm stripes/pinstripes $200-$300. Stay with car so they aren't tempted to go on a test drive.
Thanks. They quoted me 350. Found another highly recommended shop for $200

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
They wouldnt be too bad to install yourself if you wanted to save the coin. i have installed hood birds on trans ams with no previous experience. The company i got the graphics from sold a gel lube, honestly it just seemed like K-Y, but im not sure. that stuff was awesome. it would be about impossible to mess it up with that stuff.

If you decide to try it yourself, i will come lend a hand if you want. im in citrus county just above you.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
They wouldnt be too bad to install yourself if you wanted to save the coin. i have installed hood birds on trans ams with no previous experience. The company i got the graphics from sold a gel lube, honestly it just seemed like K-Y, but im not sure. that stuff was awesome. it would be about impossible to mess it up with that stuff.

If you decide to try it yourself, i will come lend a hand if you want. im in citrus county just above you.
Thanks, I'll take it into consideration. I was going to try it myself until I saw the kit and got a little intimated. I did get a quote from a highly recomended guy in the mustang groups on FB for $200. Going on vacation for a week so I'll decide when I get back.

Sponsored

defdans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Thanks, I'll take it into consideration. I was going to try it myself until I saw the kit and got a little intimated. I did get a quote from a highly recomended guy in the mustang groups on FB for $200. Going on vacation for a week so I'll decide when I get back.
So who was recommended on fb? How did everything turn out? I'm looking at some hash marks and rocker stripes. No way ill do it myself.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Sponsored