Sponsored

Under seal protection/wax in NL or BE

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
A while ago (im talking 6m + ) I remember seeing a post in this section regarding a member in either Belgium or NL having their car undersealed at a private company.

They posted a review and pics etc.

The forum search is letting me down... if that was you, or if you remember which thread it was in, id be mighty grateful if you could point me in the direction of the thread or post up the details of the company that did it :)

Heres hoping!
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
how did you manage to get Ford to cop to them not doing a proper job on this? I'll be needing to take mine in very soon (yearly service) and I have a few stern words lined up for them...

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I was effectively going to sue them, with the help of my legal insurance. I had the 'case' approved and was ready to send the letters.

This would have eventually yielded a result.

However, just before I sent the letter I got in touch with the head of PR for Ford in NL, and asked him if he would be able to step in and help out. Theres not many of these cars on the road here in NL, and it should be Fords premium product.

The chap (very friendly and helpful) understood my point of view and got things sorted for me. Much better not to involve lawyers too.

Can anybody think of the thread or the post.... I distinctly remember it was just over the border in BE, close to Limburg, so it would be ideal for me.

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

nr.09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
The chap (very friendly and helpful) understood my point of view and got things sorted for me. Much better not to involve lawyers too.

lol they actually helped you?! i'am doing putting down sue after sue, and yet they refuse to even listen to me. i hope i can win and hurt them hard

Sponsored

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
lol they actually helped you?! i'am doing putting down sue after sue, and yet they refuse to even listen to me. i hope i can win and hurt them hard
Yes.

I suppose Ford NL and Ford BE will be 'different' companies. The normal customer service was not willing to help me until I got the PR department involved.

But we are talking about different classes of money... my case is worth about €1200, yours the full value of your car!!

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
And the car is booked in to have the underseal applied at WellColl in Sittard on 30 and 31 January :)
Sponsored