Sponsored

Oklahoma - Roll Call

15ECO-OKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' PP Ecoboost Mustang- Manual
Awesome man! I'll PM you this week with my number and we can work out something once I get it in. I appreciate it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sooner 5.0

Sooner 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Performance Pkg Race Red
Billet OPGs and crank sprocket ordered. Little insurance for down the road when it's time to turn it up a little.

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
Anybody know somebody that would want to buy my factory GT tires and wheels?
I live in Tulsa and would like to keep a sale within 100 miles to do the deal face to face.
They are listed in the classified section.

Ichabod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hey! Relatively new to OKC and just stumbled across this thread. When and where is C&C? Love to come check it out sometime.

OP
OP
Sooner 5.0

Sooner 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, welcome! It's the first Saturday of every month at Northpark Mall on NW 122nd and May. It's from 8-11am, but we always get there before 7 to get a good spot. It's usually packed! Tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary as well so it's supposed to be even more crowded. I plan to get there about 6.

Sponsored

Ichabod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
My brother bough diode dynamics led's for his car last week and neither of us are too comfortable cracking open the headlight to install them. I saw a white mustang at cars and coffee with them installed. Anyone know who it was or where to get them done at around OKC?

OP
OP
Sooner 5.0

Sooner 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
My brother bough diode dynamics led's for his car last week and neither of us are too comfortable cracking open the headlight to install them. I saw a white mustang at cars and coffee with them installed. Anyone know who it was or where to get them done at around OKC?
That was Brad I believe. Not sure if he's on here. I think Casey had them done too. I believe he's CaseyJr on here.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
That was Brad I believe. Not sure if he's on here. I think Casey had them done too. I believe he's CaseyJr on here.

Yeah, B-rad and Casey have em, I believe Casey got his done at a place in Yukon. [MENTION=15068]CaseyJr.[/MENTION] you awake?

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
AutoFX in Yukon can do em! good job too. Tell em CJ sent you and ask for Josh or Taylor!

Sponsored

Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
What's up guys! Had to do some digging to find this thread, I was looking in Midwest USA. I was able to convince the wife to let me get this beast, but I've gotta sell my bobber :( Oh well, I get to enjoy this more often and I can put the family in it with me.

Gotta get this thing lowered and spacers put on it to really set the stance. That's just to start, my wishlist has probably 50 things on it lol. I live in west Edmond, but if you see this Magnetic with a garter around the rear view, you can tell it's me. I'll be seeing ya'll around!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Ichabod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Looks good, man! Hope you enjoy it. I'm sure I'll see you around sometime. I'm in South OKC. Competition Orange PP.

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
Not sure if this thread is dead or not, But does anyone know a good shop to delete my resonators in OKC/Norman?

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Not sure if this thread is dead or not, But does anyone know a good shop to delete my resonators in OKC/Norman?
Performance Muffler in Norman. They've always done good work for everything I've needed done.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Join us on the Oklahoma S550 FB page for more "diverse" answers;)
Sponsored