Sponsored

Carbon 2 Carbon Debuts 2015-17 GT350/GT350R Mustang Premium Carbon Fiber Aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Are you guys doing any research in, or considering making vortex generators?
Sponsored

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
I apologize if this has been answered already, but how many holes would have to be drilled for the R-spec wing on a 350?

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
I apologize if this has been answered already, but how many holes would have to be drilled for the R-spec wing on a 350?
IIRC the R has two extra holes on the sides, and none in the middle. 2 left, 0 middle, 2 right total. Non-R (including 2016 tech/base) have 1 left, 2 middle, 1 right.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
IIRC the R has two extra holes on the sides, and none in the middle. 2 left, 0 middle, 2 right total. Non-R (including 2016 tech/base) have 1 left, 2 middle, 1 right.
Thank you! I was thinking about how to fill the holes. I wanted to go with aftermarket stripes. I'm wondering how obvious the holes might be with stripes over them, especially if they were filled with something? Or maybe part of the holes are between the two stripes? I wasn't too keen on that middle carbon fiber piece.

Sponsored

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I like the front splitter and the rear high rise spoiler but I agree it's kind of pricey although it seems to be high-quality and looks good since it's carbon fiber. So hopefully you'll really get what you pay for. I'd like to see close-ups of the mounting points for both pieces.
much cheaper than Ford OEM prices though aren't they.............

If I could get the splitter and rear high rise spoiler for closer to 2kish I would already have them. I still plan on getting them but it is a bit of change to spare.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Any pics of the Hood on a SB car? Mine will be SB with LB OTT and I think I'd be up for putting a Carbon hood on it with new stripes over it. Might do the kit though as I wish Ford offered this as a factory option. I ordered the GS with the full Carbon ground effects kit and it looks amazing on the Black car IMO.

carbon2carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbon2carbon.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Edition GT350R
Any pics of the Hood on a SB car? Mine will be SB with LB OTT and I think I'd be up for putting a Carbon hood on it with new stripes over it. Might do the kit though as I wish Ford offered this as a factory option. I ordered the GS with the full Carbon ground effects kit and it looks amazing on the Black car IMO.
Hello ARS1 Not sure how we missed this post but anyways at this time we have decided not to move forward with Carbon Hoods to hard to ship to many claims due to freight companies handling them even with engineered boxes and excellent packing just not a viable product to ship for the high cost of replacing after they have had fork lift holes through boxes and driven over list goes on and on.

If you need anything else let us know
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.