Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I'm actually considering it with my own lights out of curiosity. :ninja:

Note: doing it on my lights vs. a customer's lights are two totally different things

Sponsored

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I just ordered some days ago from the US for 134 usd if I remember correctly - of course shipped to Stackry! :)
I'm at the second round of mods!

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered some days ago from the US for 134 usd if I remember correctly - of course shipped to Stackry! :)
I'm at the second round of mods!
Nice to hear :thumbsup:

Still working on lights upgrade or something else now ? :ninja:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mods are almost over for what I can do (no tuning or similar.. I would have loved the Casper cam tune but it's not developed anymore), but first of all I need to get in par with the rear fog light :D then I found a PP dash trim with the two central gauges!
Now I need the two EB gauges, even if the oil pressure still doesn't work..

In my dreams there is a wing mirrors swap, but it seems a bit complicated :-\

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mods are almost over for what I can do (no tuning or similar.. I would have loved the Casper cam tune but it's not developed anymore), but first of all I need to get in par with the rear fog light :D then I found a PP dash trim with the two central gauges!
Now I need the two EB gauges, even if the oil pressure still doesn't work..

In my dreams there is a wing mirrors swap, but it seems a bit complicated :-\
This is a great mod with the 2 central dash gauges. Would love to make it also but don't know if I'll go this way... Need to keep money for other things :D

Wing mirrors are also a great mod, on the French Mustang forum, someone from the Reunion Island will do this mod in the coming weeks, I'll let you know how it works :thumbsup:

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
This is a great mod with the 2 central dash gauges. Would love to make it also but don't know if I'll go this way... Need to keep money for other things :D

Wing mirrors are also a great mod, on the French Mustang forum, someone from the Reunion Island will do this mod in the coming weeks, I'll let you know how it works :thumbsup:
Yeah I think the gauges will be cool even with the oil pressure always at 0 :headbang:

The problem with US wing mirrors is that there are so many variants: base, with turning light, heated, with BLIS.. and every possible combination of those.
I should buy one and do some testing.. maybe the folding motor could be also swapped... mmm :ninja:

I remember one guy here from Reunion, wonder if he is the same guy or maybe Reunion is full of Mustangs... :D

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I think the gauges will be cool even with the oil pressure always at 0 :headbang:

The problem with US wing mirrors is that there are so many variants: base, with turning light, heated, with BLIS.. and every possible combination of those.
I should buy one and do some testing.. maybe the folding motor could be also swapped... mmm :ninja:

I remember one guy here from Reunion, wonder if he is the same guy or maybe Reunion is full of Mustangs... :D
I think you said it right, buy one and let us know how it work :ninja:

Yeah here was a guy from the Reunion but his not the same, the one here has a Black GT and the one on the French forum has a Yellow Vert :D

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Since some seem to get problems with the switchbacks and there hasn't been a real solution so far, I figured to try something else today for the indicators:

so it's basically for both the parking light and indicator a Diode Dynamics LED bulb with the same color (amber on one side, cool white on the other for demonstration purposes only :lol:) and both connected to the indicator signal.

Thoughts?

[ame]

PS. sorry for the crapy video