Sponsored

UPR Catch Can Owners share your installs here.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Will your remote catch can work on the RHD Uk cars? I don't like the free standing one.

If it does could you please link me to the correct kit and I will purchase.

Thanks
Jimboy2, yes sir. The engine bay is the same and it will not interfere with anything. This is a popular mod for the RHD Mustangs all over the world. Here is a link for you.

http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-separator-15-sc.html

And with the remote mount:
http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-remote-mount-15-sc.html

Also, the most popular one is our 5030 model system which will mount it next to the radiator. This has a larger capacity and longer lines. Here is a link:

http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-separator-15-scb.html

Last edited:

Bolted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Race Red
Jimboy2, yes sir. The engine bay is the same and it will not interfere with anything. This is a popular mod for the RHD Mustangs all over the world. Here is a link for you.

http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-separator-15-sc.html

And with the remote mount:
http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-remote-mount-15-sc.html

Also, the most popular one is our 5030 model system which will mount it next to the radiator. This has a larger capacity and longer lines. Here is a link:

http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-separator-15-scb.html
Hi Steve, quick question, if you have 5030 model system installed, does the radiator cover need to be removed each time the can needs to be emptied? And, I assume these are compatible with the RHD vehicles sold in Australia.

Thanks.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Want to order. Hook me up with some coupon love!

Sponsored

LightningBlue17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, Lightning Blue
Hey UPR Guys - Quick question - I have the polished billet DVCC for my Ecoboost. Any plans to offer a polished clean side Catch Can for the Ecoboost? I know you offer satin finish, but I am looking for polished.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
so the remote mount works without having to mess with the strut brace/bar on a 16 GP PP?

Skully

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Is it me or does the remote mount no longer fit on 2017 GT PP (European one, we don't get the strut brace)? I bought one directly from UPR last week.

The metal tube/hose on the left side of the engine seems to have been changed. Any way I try to position the bracket, the catch can can't be fit because the metal tube is in the way. You no longer can push the hose part to the side as it is completely out of reach of the bracket.

Or am I doing something very wrong??

IMG_1325_thumb.jpg

IMG_1323_thumb.jpg

IMG_1328_thumb.jpg

Luckily the Plug&Play hoses were still incluced, so it's mounted like that for now. Still a bummer I don't seem to be able to use my remote mount.

so the remote mount works without having to mess with the strut brace/bar on a 16 GP PP?
Yes, I believe so.

Last edited:

Skully

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
I noticed, just now that NicoMCH's 2015 seems to have the same "problem". Slightly different hose/metal and not flush to the left but completely in the way for the remote mount...

Is this a difference on all EU models?

Bolted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Race Red
Hi Skully
Email UPR directly, they answered my questions pretty quickly, I am not sure they monitor threads regularly- [email protected]
Hope that helps.
C

Sponsored
OP
OP
UPRjoe

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Hey UPR Guys - Quick question - I have the polished billet DVCC for my Ecoboost. Any plans to offer a polished clean side Catch Can for the Ecoboost? I know you offer satin finish, but I am looking for polished.
We have to out source and the polishing cost has gone up a lot for us. You can PM me if your interested in polished.

Joe

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
I noticed, just now that NicoMCH's 2015 seems to have the same "problem". Slightly different hose/metal and not flush to the left but completely in the way for the remote mount...

Is this a difference on all EU models?
Ah this is a good point, I nearly bought the remote mount when I got the UPR can, glad I did not. Seems that the EU GT engine construct is different to the US, I wonder why...

Here are some US engine bays, the metal part attached to the hose is different (as is the hose).

01-2015-mustang-50-engine.jpg

new_mustang_2014_10_11_254.jpg

CompStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
This is a spot just for UPR Customers to share pictures of their UPR Catch Cans Installed. ( This is only for kits that are installed on your vehicle. )

:cheers:

Here's a few shots of the UPR 2015 Mustang GT Catch Can System Installed Part Number ( 5030-98-1 )

See the UPR 2015 Mustang GT Catch Can Installation Video Here >

15-mustang-gt-single-valve-oil-catch-can-separator-side-5.jpg

15-mustang-gt-single-valve-oil-catch-can-separator-installed-3.jpg

15-mustang-gt-single-valve-oil-catch-can-separator-3.jpg

Has anyone had any problems with not being able to unscrew the can? I bought 2 of these, me and the wife, opened up and tried to disassemble. After a couple turns it started grinding and wanted to cross thread. I finally got one to pop open but the innards did not want to come out. I figure I'm doing something wrong if both of them are like this but the cross threading and all has me questioning it. So I haven't installed yet, UPR is closed, hoping someone will see this and chime in. Thanks.
Sponsored