Sponsored

Ford Employee Pricing: how cruel...

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Ford.ca let's you configure bloody well anything and it will calculate the employee price at the end of the config when you click on the calculator. Nearly 7000 dollars off a 2017 GT350 with either electronics/communications pack. That's pretty good. Alas, the fine print for the program (hard to find) actually excludes the Shelby from the deal. I can't say I'm surprised, but I would think the web designers would make that clear when doing online configuration. :)

Still, nearly 4 grand off a GT PP with options, not including another 1000 off via Costco. That's still pretty good for anyone who's looking.
Sponsored

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Walk in with the print-off in hand, play dumb. Who knows, if one ever just sits on the lot (not happening lately), maybe you could get lucky and swing something off MSRP. Never hurts to ask, just be prepared for a no, lol.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Walk in with the print-off in hand, play dumb. Who knows, if one ever just sits on the lot (not happening lately), maybe you could get lucky and swing something off MSRP. Never hurts to ask, just be prepared for a no, lol.
If someone cant buy a gt on the lot or custom order for invoice out the door with no rebates or plans they are doing it completely wrong.

OP
OP

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
If someone cant buy a gt on the lot or custom order for invoice out the door with no rebates or plans they are doing it completely wrong.
Things work very differently in Canada, due to the rules of supply and demand. Yes, deals are possible, and sometimes very good price reductions via negotiations, but it is not like the US.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Things work very differently in Canada, due to the rules of supply and demand. Yes, deals are possible, and sometimes very good price reductions via negotiations, but it is not like the US.
Pardon my lack of noticing what part of the world you guys are in or what section i posted in.:lol: :eek: My apologies. Ive heard about how the pricing is in Canada before. That certainly is a downer.

Sponsored

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Shelbys don't qualify for the Costco $1000.00 credit either

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Pardon my lack of noticing what part of the world you guys are in or what section i posted in.:lol: :eek: My apologies. Ive heard about how the pricing is in Canada before. That certainly is a downer.
Yes, I was actually alluding to the GT350 deal. I mean, just walk in with the paperwork, and when they tell you it doesn't work that way, act all sad and try to leave, maybe they'll swing you a "deal"...which for the GT350 would be invoice without dealer markup lmao.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I ordered a 17' GT base last month with Costco $1000 off and employee discount. Can't wait for it to arrive. Still no VIM or order# yet though :(

GTA Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350
Ordered a Mustang GT last year at the end of October and they gave me both the employee discount and the Costco discount. BUT:

The car had to be built and didn't arrive until February. When the car arrived I couldn't get Ford lease rate because "We had to lock in the order and execute the sale when the discount was available, so now you have to lease it using our dealership's leasing wing, not Ford's because the sale was back in October." So at end end I got all the discounts, but have to pay a higher lease rate than Ford's rate.

It's all bulls*t money grab IMO but what can I do?!?!
Sponsored

Last edited: