xxchieferxx

lol@ mpg
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just installed this safety loop and it's extremely close to the bottom body of the mgw x spec shifter. It doesn't feel like it's touching. Just wondering about other people who have this loop installed with the mgw x spec, if they are having any clearance issues or vibrations from touch when car is in motion.
Sponsored

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I have the race spec original but I have no issues with the Stifflers loop. I actually changed from the BMR loop because the MGW was rattling against the top of the loop and I didn't have room the Dynotech driveshaft to lower the loop.

With Stifflers they are both bolted solid to the trans so there should be no movement between the two parts. Stifflers also has better clearance for the rear O2's with long tube headers.

OP
OP

xxchieferxx

lol@ mpg
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the race spec original but I have no issues with the Stifflers loop. I actually changed from the BMR loop because the MGW was rattling against the top of the loop and I didn't have room the Dynotech driveshaft to lower the loop.

With Stifflers they are both bolted solid to the trans so there should be no movement between the two parts. Stifflers also has better clearance for the rear O2's with long tube headers.
Is the clearance close between them on yours as well?

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Is the clearance close between them on yours as well?
Yes it is close but not nearly as close as it was with the BMR loop. The flat top of the Stifflers sits just below the foam insulation that I applied to the bottom and sides of the MGW when I did the installation.
Sponsored