Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I don't know if Corsa plans to make any for the convertibles, but I had a local shop to install the Xtremes on my vert a while back. They had to do a little bit of cutting and welding, but honestly it was well worth it and I wouldn't choose any other exhaust system. I've changed exhaust systems 3 times and have no regrets on the modifications that were necessary to fit the Xtremes. Doesn't look as clean and perfect as I'd like, but it's a sacrifice I was more than happy to make (and still am :D).

Pics if you're interested:

Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
A lot of convertible owners like our Street exhaust because its more on the conservative side, and not obnoxious with the top down!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I love the sound of just the Roush Axle-backs on my vert! It is a straight through design but since it retains the resonator it isn't overly obnoxious plus there is no drone at all. Ditching the resonator is mostly good for a weight savings, but most of us vert owners aren't as concerned with that (otherwise we wouldn't have bought a vert!) If you want it a little louder, many guys have paired the Roush AB with a resonator delete (or even been reading about aftermarket resonators too) for a more aggressive sound. I would love to do resonator delete but my neighbors and wife would hate me...lol

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
I just installed the Ford Performance 2015-2017 MUstang GT 5.0L cat back Sport exhaust system with GT350 exhaust tips and lower valance. Part number M-5200-M8SBV. I installed it myself with floor jacks and took me about 6 hours. I was able to use the lower braces. Looks great and sounds amazing!!

OP
OP

Buellracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic GT/CS convertible
I wound up doing Borla S type on mine Brucestang. two very similar systems. Hope you enjoy, bet it looks great with the quad tips

Sponsored

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Here is pic of the rearend, she is sexy lol!
image.jpg

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)

Here is a quick YouTube video of it

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I got the Ford Racing by Borla Touring Cat back. Was an early adopter and the pipes at the time didn't fit. They've since reworked them, they fit better but not quite 100%.

A clever muffler shop modified one of the braces to clear the exhaust, can't even tell the brace has been modified.

If doing over I'd just get the x pipe, mufflers, and have the shop cut the middle pipes from the stock exhaust

OP
OP

Buellracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic GT/CS convertible
Looks and sounds great BruceStang!
Sponsored